Robin Scott Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robin Scott Cues

Just wondered if anyone could give me any advice on these cues that are prevalent on Ebay?

Ive scanned through the site and can only find some info from a while ago.

Only a beginner trying to get into it and think they look a bargain for a beginner. Have read about the need to re-tip and wax the cue, any help on this would be much appreciated also

Many thanks

Marc

Originally Posted by deadlydiego View Post
    Just wondered if anyone could give me any advice on these cues that are prevalent on Ebay?

Ive scanned through the site and can only find some info from a while ago.

Only a beginner trying to get into it and think they look a bargain for a beginner. Have read about the need to re-tip and wax the cue, any help on this would be much appreciated also

Many thanks

Marc
    Like you said re-tip and removal of the lacquer is what you should do straight away, for a beginner you can't go wrong considering your getting a full package, there's guides from threads started how to refinish a cue and tip guides are a dime a dozen, LP cues are also pretty good value Chinese kits for the beginner as well...
    Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

bought 2 as xmas presents bout 2 years ago and for the money (both where about 50 quid including delivery) have to say they are top cues. well made, nice grain and absolutely straight. Good weight and nice balance too. however telesopic extension broke on one after first use but the customer support was excellent and got new one next day plus a couple of spare bits just in case. no problem since. have no hesitation buying another one should i ever need to. need to retip them straight away though but didnt need to wax them.

Comment

I bought one for my son, not bad at all. Straight, nice case just needed a good tip.
        " Practice to improve not just to waste time "
        " 43 Match - 52 Practice - 13 Reds in Line Up "
        http://www.ontariosnooker.club

Comment

I've had 2 of these cues, and for beginners on a budget they are excellent value. A quick re-tip and should do you well whilst getting into the game. Extensions and cases are good quality too.

A few years back I'm pretty sure you could pick these up for £29.99 Buy It Now with free p&p which was even better. Wonder what the unit price is when bought in bulk?

Comment

Hi Lesedwards, I live in the Hamilton area and see you purchased a robin Scott cue off eBay in 2012. Do you still have the cue and how well has it held up for you? Still a good purchase?

Comment

Working...
            X