Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lineup 113

Hi,

Today I made my best lineup score and just thought I would post it on here to see if anybody could offer some advice. Thanks

You're making one huge mistake!.... take your chalk off the table! 😉
    H.b.142

Comment

Brilliant James!

Just watched the whole video. Unlucky on green to brown.

A few things to work on here to improve your consistency, but nothing major.

First line-up ton is always a good feeling!
      WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
      Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
      --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hi James,

Nice video! it's always nice to make 100 whether in a frame or line up so well done!

Observation from me... your technique seems to hold up much better when you strike the ball with authority.
        You floated a few pinks in which just about dropped but on the 6:50 mark you struck one with a bit more authority
        and it never looked like missing!

Sometimes when players just drop them in it looks as though they're hoping they'll go in but when they strike the
        ball properly with authority they're making the ball go in.

Cheers
        Tom
        "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by tedisbill View Post
          Brilliant James!

Just watched the whole video. Unlucky on green to brown.

A few things to work on here to improve your consistency, but nothing major.

First line-up ton is always a good feeling!
          Thanks, yes, it was a good buzz to do that, will hopefully transfer that into frames now.

Comment

Originally Posted by tomwalker147 View Post
            Hi James,

Nice video! it's always nice to make 100 whether in a frame or line up so well done!

Observation from me... your technique seems to hold up much better when you strike the ball with authority.
            You floated a few pinks in which just about dropped but on the 6:50 mark you struck one with a bit more authority
            and it never looked like missing!

Sometimes when players just drop them in it looks as though they're hoping they'll go in but when they strike the
            ball properly with authority they're making the ball go in.

Cheers
            Tom
            Thanks, yes, sometimes I do float them in and it's not very convincing. It's often best to strike the cue ball with more authority. I remember Ronnie in one of his masterclasses on Eurosport saying to play shots positively, not meaning leather them, but like you say with more authority.

Comment

Originally Posted by lennon11 View Post
              You're making one huge mistake!.... take your chalk off the table! ��
              Ha, I find it easier sometimes than putting the chalk in my pocket.

Comment

Working...
              X