New case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New case

I’m looking to buy a new handmade case. I was wondering which makers everyone would recommend. I don’t mind paying as the plan will be to look after it so it lasts me for years

If money is no object, the Parris case is very well built but heavy. GBL cases are just as beautiful but a bit lighter

Comment

Mark dodge Rogers makes a nice case.

Comment

2nd Marks cases, had one of his one piece cases only got rid of it as went back to my 3/4 set-up. Considering your getting a bespoke handmade case his prices are good value.

Comment

Out of interest, how much are his cases?

Comment

Anyone know if GBL still do custom order cases?
            He still lists many lovely cases (www.greenbaize.com).

Many years ago I got a custom case made for my UK pool 3/4 cue as short as possible to save on space to lugging about.
            a TSF member snookerwarrior (Graham Hardy - been quiet for a while) made me a plain black leather/red suede interior case and it has had admiring comments ever since
            I think he does a lot of facebook now.
            found a photo
            Last edited by DeanH; 6 August 2018, 02:31 PM.
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Does anyone know the website for marks cues I can’t find it

Comment

Search for Mark Rogers on FB, his cases are normally around £200 depending on designs- He also sells them through Jonny Carr from Excel cues.

Comment

Hi I’m selling my 3/4 John Parris Ultimate leather patchwork case. Brand new it’s actually £559 from parris cues which is unreal but I’m selling at the more affordable £259. It’s in fantastic condition with just the minimal scuffs as expected at the foot of the case. Because I’m knocking £300 off the new price I’m only selling on collection. Let me know if interested

Comment

https://www.parriscues.com/products/...rious_colours/

^^ Link to the case on the Parris website, mine is exactly the same colour combination

Comment

[QUOTE=DeanH;965393]Anyone know if GBL still do custom order cases?
                      He still lists many lovely cases (www.greenbaize.com).

Many years ago I got a custom case made for my UK pool 3/4 cue as short as possible to save on space to lugging about.
                      a TSF member snookerwarrior (Graham Hardy - been quiet for a while) made me a plain black leather/red suede interior case and it has had admiring comments ever since
                      I think he does a lot of facebook now.
                      found a photo

greenbaize still does custom orders. its really good because you can get dimensions and he will order em in and you dont pay a penny til it comes. you dont even have to buy it if you dont like it as he will just put it on display

Comment

Marriott have you got any pictures of your exact case with the scuffs and marks?

Comment

Originally Posted by Azza86 View Post
                          Marriott have you got any pictures of your exact case with the scuffs and marks?
                          I have but not sure how to post pics on here? I’ve posted 160+ times so not sure if that’s enough to be able to post pics?

Comment

New case

just use Tinypic without registering
                            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Thanks hope this works:

Comment

Working...
                              X