Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intro/back in the game

Hi!

I’m based in Leeds UK and over the last year have got back into playing after about 20yrs off!?
    I got playing again through taking my gf’s grandfather out (along with her dad) to his old club after he was widowed last year.
    It soon became our Friday night tradition and a year in I’ve joined a local club that has a couple of tables closer to home as well.
    I started out, cues-wise, getting a vintage P&F Crown 2-piece cue with wooden joint. I have just had my birthday however so asked for cash towards a new cue and went with a Craftsman 3/4 (as they’re local to me).
    Not sure how to add a pic!

Intro/back in the game

welcome to TSF and importantly the game
    so many have the same story of playing back when, then coming back with older relations. keeping family active together is great and everyone benefits
    you can use a image sharing sites (imgbb or tinypic without registering) to get the forum sharing code which is pasted into the TSF post to share your pics
    enjoy your playing and cruise TSF and contribute as you feel
    all the best
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Welcome to TSF :snooker:
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
        Welcome to TSF :snooker:
        Cheers guys... hopefully this will work for a pic.

https://ibb.co/bwAbD7

Comment

nice little package there, hope it works for you; now get to the table and play, play, play and enjoy
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
          X