This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome BBC Board members!

I just want to let all the new members know that they are most welcome on this board!

thesnookerforum.com is all about snooker, but all about fun too - feel free to look around, start threads and be part of the community.

I realise there are issues with the other board, but I hope that even if those issues get ironed out, that you will still consider thesnookerforum.com a place to come and hang out and chat!

If you need anything or have a great idea for the board, feel free to private message Robert602, ranen or myself.

Great to have you all on board

Curtis

Many thanks Curtis.

I'm sure most of us are mainly interested in snooker – so if the BBC problems are sorted out we will continue there and equally here as well.

I for one found the BBC site, liked it and stayed put without the need to search for other outlets.

But now I've found you, I will continue to support both as long as I feel welcome at both!

Comment

I have 6 referrals from today More than anybody else I believe?
      You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

Whats the prize?

Comment

Thank you Curtis! In all, I agree with what Statman wrote.

Btw, is that you and Steve Davis, Paul? *jealous*

Comment

yes, thats me and Steve. I got another one. me and John Parrott. will change it next time. I got Hazel somewhere as well.

Comment

You look totally different has to how i imagined you would look lol
              TSF World Champion 2010
              TSF Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2006/07
              BBC Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2005/06

Comment

Originally Posted by Mitsuko
                I have 6 referrals from today More than anybody else I believe?
                how do you know about referrals, Mitsuko? (BTW, I did wrote you lead me there when registered )
                ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

Have you seen the likeliness with Steve? I am the one on the right (from your point of view)

Comment

Originally Posted by PaulTheSoave
                    yes, thats me and Steve. I got another one. me and John Parrott. will change it next time. I got Hazel somewhere as well.
                    Lucky *******! Oh, I see, word blocking.

In Sweden, jeans jacket and moustache grew out of fashion in 1995! Sorry, very bad insult but I'm so jealous that you have proof on that you've met JP and Davis!

oh, well this is not a serious post.

Comment

sorry, its not jeans. its a mcGregor cotton summer jacket.

Comment

Cotton, eh?

Well, this just goes to show I've made a complete fool of myself whatsoever!

Comment

I will point out to all of you that unlike the BBC this board has a EDIT button, so you can correct yourself if you forget to write something, instead of double posting.
                          You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

Normally jeans is made of cotton. but its not a jeans jacket.

The picture was taken in the cuezone. I bought a new cue there and played last week with it. First shot, hit the pack of reds too thick, white went in off, left corner pocket. Foul, 4!

I am off now to the shops. See you all later!

Comment

The format is a little different

Comment

Working...
                              X