Ton Praram III or MAximus Immortal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ton Praram III or MAximus Immortal?

In market for new cue gonna try a 1 piece think nailed it down to these two, now im somehwat of a novice when comes to cues, so which would represent best value for money? or is there any other brands people would recommend higher in 1 piece that come in cheaper?

https://www.greenbaize.com/product/t...%80%b3-17-7oz/
    https://www.greenbaize.com/product/m...%80%b3-17-8oz/

Go to a shop where you can try cues out.....

Comment

I have used gbl cues for the last 10 years I think there on par with any cue you can buy. But just recently bought a maximus legend plus and it’s just as good as the gbl of course every cue is different so best to try them 1st but gbl , maximus, ton praram for quality wise you can’t go far wrong. Just had a look at the cues you linked both look nice if your interested in one ring stu at greenbaize and ask is opinion he’s a top player and will try both and give you his opinion he’s sent me a few very nice cues over the years
      Last edited by ste bed; 27 March 2018, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Haven't tried Ton but I own a Maximus Immortal and it's a cracking cue.

Comment

Thanks all i've plunged for the Ton Praram and paid bit extra out of my cheltenham horse racing winnings lol cant wait to have a hit with it!

Comment

Originally Posted by SLomas1986 View Post
            Thanks all i've plunged for the Ton Praram and paid bit extra out of my cheltenham horse racing winnings lol cant wait to have a hit with it!
            Hope you like it

Comment

First proper investment in a premium quality cue so see how we go, not spent beyond £80 on cue before lol...I’m not a good player by any means see if can top my high break of 55

Comment

Originally Posted by Dave Walton View Post
                Haven't tried Ton but I own a Maximus Immortal and it's a cracking cue.
                Hi Dave, HNY mate - just got a Maximus immortal cue, as you say cracking cue, just wanted to ask if you took the finish off and oiled yours? I want to take the ****e varnish off and do this but always worth asking if there are any pitfalls with an owner ; )

Appreciate any advice.
                ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post

Hi Dave, HNY mate - just got a Maximus immortal cue, as you say cracking cue, just wanted to ask if you took the finish off and oiled yours? I want to take the ****e varnish off and do this but always worth asking if there are any pitfalls with an owner ; )

Appreciate any advice.
                  Really sorry mate, haven't been on the forum in months, bit late now but I bought my immortal 2nd hand so did refinish it and there's nothing hiding under the original finish

Comment

Originally Posted by Dave Walton View Post

Really sorry mate, haven't been on the forum in months, bit late now but I bought my immortal 2nd hand so did refinish it and there's nothing hiding under the original finish
                    With the Thai cues in general when you take the finish off they are ok underneath.
                    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                    X