How tall are you & how long is your cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How tall are you & how long is your cue

i'm looking in to geting a new cue but dont know want size to get so it would
    be a grate help not just for me but any one looking for info on this subject if you could put down your hight and cue size

no pun intended
    I have been a cowboy for many YEEEEEHAA'S

I'm roughly 6'1 and my cue's length is 58".

Basically, the ideal length is the distance between the floor and you shoulder.
    Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

I'm 1.89m tall (about 6 feet 2 inches). Cue is a 59", 19oz Mastercue PB1.

Comment

About 5' 10" and cue is 56.75 inches long. was 57 but a new ferrule meant I lost about 1/4 inch but its fine for me.

Comment

I am 5"10 and my cue is 58 inches long

Comment

5'11 - 6' - Cue 57.5

Comment

I'm a modest (short ) 5'8" and my cue is 57" long. I have a 9 inch smart extender and a pop on telescopic extension to help me
              Cheers
              Steve

Comment

5'5/6"" my cue is 56" long but when bridging the normal distance i find myself holding the butt 2" up the cue so idealy the cue lengh for me should be 54" but got that 2" for power shots

Comment

Sorry to go off-topic, but on my screen's size settings the heading was:

"How tall are you and how long is ..."

I couldn't help wondering what the next word was, and now I find it's a borin thread about snooker – how original!

Comment

I am 6 foot 5 and my cue is 58 inches long which is a bit too short really for me.
                    TSF World Champion 2010
                    TSF Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2006/07
                    BBC Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2005/06

Comment

I'm 6' 1" and use a 58" cue at the moment which is barely long enough, particularly for power. I've ordered a 59" cue which should be about right.

Used to have a 57" cue which I got rid of as my hand was falling off the butt end (one or two fingers were holding thin air). Amazing how much difference an inch can make (said the actress to the bishop).

Comment

Hi there, i have just joined here today, my cue is 57.5 and i am also 5'11.

Comment

Originally Posted by SomeCueist
                          I'm 6' 1" and use a 58" cue at the moment which is barely long enough, particularly for power. I've ordered a 59" cue which should be about right.

Used to have a 57" cue which I got rid of as my hand was falling off the butt end (one or two fingers were holding thin air). Amazing how much difference an inch can make (said the actress to the bishop).
                          i bet your bridge hand must be close to the white as well

Comment

It would be, but holding the cue very near the butt is the way that I avoid this.

Comment

I'm 6' and have a 58" cue!
                              I used to have a 57" years ago and liked holding it right at the end so almost went for another but stuck with 58" in end!

Comment

Working...
                              X