Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cue for Sale CueCraft

Hi all,

I'm selling my maple Cue craft Triumph TR3... had it for a number of years but looking to sell as couldn't get on with the maple shaft, I like the arrows ash provides!
    This is a lovely cue but it is gathering dust. This was bought for around £290 to my specs below and is a little different as it has a silver 3/4 joint and silver ferrule rather than brass.

Bids of £100 or higher please. Happy to offer on here first before exploring ebay etc.

Length: 58 inches
    Weight: 19.5 oz
    Tip Size: 9.5mm
    Tip make: Elkmaster

I think this would be an ideal starter cue for somebody looking to progress with their game.

best wishes

Mark

Originally Posted by Markyboy147 View Post
    Hi all,

I'm selling my maple Cue craft Triumph TR3... had it for a number of years but looking to sell as couldn't get on with the maple shaft, I like the arrows ash provides!
    This is a lovely cue but it is gathering dust. This was bought for around £290 to my specs below and is a little different as it has a silver 3/4 joint and silver ferrule rather than brass.

Bids of £100 or higher please. Happy to offer on here first before exploring ebay etc.

Length: 58 inches
    Weight: 19.5 oz
    Tip Size: 9.5mm
    Tip make: Elkmaster

I think this would be an ideal starter cue for somebody looking to progress with their game.

best wishes

Mark
    Any chance of seeing a pic of it?
    Follow my snooker Articles/stories on Twitter@chrisgaynor2

Comment

Originally Posted by chrisg View Post
      Any chance of seeing a pic of it?
      Hi Chris,

Yes i'll get home and take some pics, was looking to gauge initial interest, it is a lovely cue

Cheers
      Mark

Comment

Originally Posted by Markyboy147 View Post
        Hi Chris,

Yes i'll get home and take some pics, was looking to gauge initial interest, it is a lovely cue

Cheers
        Mark
        On initial feeling 58 inches maybe a little too long for me, but I'd love to see a pic so I can guage what it looks like. I've got an ash cue craft cue but wouldn't mind adding a maple cue to my collection lol
        Follow my snooker Articles/stories on Twitter@chrisgaynor2

Comment

Originally Posted by chrisg View Post
          On initial feeling 58 inches maybe a little too long for me, but I'd love to see a pic so I can guage what it looks like. I've got an ash cue craft cue but wouldn't mind adding a maple cue to my collection lol
          I have an ash cuecraft now as my playing cue, I was using a Parris years back and my friend let me use his cue craft when my Parris was having some alterations and I ended up buying it off him!
          I love my ash cuecraft so much I thought i'd try the maple but it's just not for me unfortunately! DM me if you like Chris, happy to whatsapp you some pictures tonight too if that helps.

To anybody interested I can pack the cue and send it with tracking details immediately, payment through paypal of course.

cheers
          Mark

Comment

It looks like you're based in nottingham. Are you close to the city centre? unfortunately,its a bit above my friends budget. Would you consider anything lower?

Comment

Im still looking.

Comment

Hi, do you still have the cue for sale?

Comment

Hi guys,

Vash (i've spoken to you before)/MPtang, the cue is still for sale I'm helping Mark with selling it and was looking to stick it on Ebay this week.
                  Good condition as per the description but I've removed the tip so it needs one putting on. I can do this or you can sort yourself if happy to do so.

PM me if you want my details mptang.
                  Vash i'll drop you a message, i'm in Nuneaton and have the cue in my possession not Nottingham like Mark.

cheers
                  tom
                  "just tap it in":snooker:

Comment

Working...
                  X