• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case needed for 59/60 inch cue

Hi All,

I'm looking for a decent 1pc case to fit a 59/60 inch cue,

Any recommendations?

Cheers

On recommendations from here I got a Cue Craft aluminium case (mine was 3/4) but they also do a one piece case. It is a great bit of kit. I'm sure anyone who stocks them could confirm the length would work for your cue.

Comment

Originally Posted by trying View Post
      On recommendations from here I got a Cue Craft aluminium case (mine was 3/4) but they also do a one piece case. It is a great bit of kit. I'm sure anyone who stocks them could confirm the length would work for your cue.
      I don't think the Cue Craft case would take a 59" cue as the case has a chalk compartment which reduces the internal length of the case. Maximum length for this case would be 58".
      I have a Peradon Halo case with NO chalk compartment and it would take a cue of 59" max.

Comment

I have a Peradon Aluminium case that takes cues up to 62" so they are available.
        But if you looking for a leather case then might need to be bespoke

Comment

you can also order the cue craft cases without the chalk compartment , then it will take about 60"
          maybe adr147 on here will have some, otherwise cue craft will.

quality is better than the peradon ali case

cheers matt

Comment

Originally Posted by matthias View Post
            you can also order the cue craft cases without the chalk compartment , then it will take about 60"
            maybe adr147 on here will have some, otherwise cue craft will.
            quality is better than the peradon ali case
            cheers matt
            Didn't know that. Good solution. Thx.

Comment

I have a Parris 60” 1 piece cue and that fits in a Peradon leather case but you need to take the removable chalk divider block out first to fit no problem.
              VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
              Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
              Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
              Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
                Didn't know that. Good solution. Thx.
                it will come with longer foam inside, (so not just no chalk compartment)
                Last edited by matthias; 8 February 2019, 09:28 AM.

Comment

I've got a wooden one that was especially made for my 62 inch cue when it was a one piece, now it's a 3/4 I don't need it anymore. It's a bit scuffed at the moment but I could easily refinish it to as new, trouble is it has a chalk compartment so it's 69 inches long and a real pain to get in and out of cars.
                  Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                  but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Working...
                  X