X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone heard of kinver cues??

Kinver cues any reviews??

Not heard of them, but a bit confused
    "Handmade cues in Kinver", "Handmade cues in Kinver", "Handmade cues in Kinver"
    Is Kinver a place or a wood?
    The language of the of the article (http://www.antiquesnookertablesforsa...in-kinver.html)
    is a bit suspect, i.e. has Google Translate been used?
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Kinver Is a place near Stourbridge , it's a trading name apparently and the badge says kinver cues

Comment

Hello all, there is no mystery, we are Kinver Cues!

We sell and made, high quality cues and cases, we are fairly new in the business but we are quickly getting good feedback for our products.

We will soon be launching our new website to market our products from as the methods we are using at the moment are too expensive!

Watch this space!

Comment

Your cues look a bit like rebadged Grand Cues. Forgive me if this is not the case.

Comment

This is blatant advertising on my part but they are not as good as my cue range and that is not me saying it - that is what everyone else is saying.

http://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/boa...-to-make-a-cue
            Last edited by Byrom; 24 August 2017, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Hello Cuehead, They are not rebadged Grand Cues, although I can see why you would think so, different country altogether! Ours are not made in China.

Comment

Our website is up and running now, www.kinvercues.co.uk, all our products are best quality and a match for the bigger brands, we have sold quite a few cues now with superb reviews, everyone who has one is pleased with their cue

Comment

Working...
                X