Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaching in Kent?

Hi guys,

Are there any snooker coaches in Kent (ideally West Kent - Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells, Maidstone area)?

I looked on the WPBSA website and the nearest seemed to be Croydon / Essex. Would be good to know if this is an exhaustive list or if there might be others that aren't on that list?

Is Worthing too far from you?
    Frank Sanders is there and I am sure he would be happy to help (and you get to visit his mecca of a potting-shed )

Hopefully someone with local knowledge may know of something closer.

Also is London centre good for you?
    chap called John Wood coaches out of Hurricane Rooms (IIRC?) and others around London.
    Last edited by DeanH; 2 May 2018, 10:13 AM.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Thanks Dean.

Worthing is probably a bit too far to do relatively regularly, it's about a 90 minute drive from me.

London is a good option as I'm up there most days for work. Does John Wood get good reviews?

Leo Fernandez coaches a young lad at the snooker centre I go to. I think he's normally based down in Bexhill, but that's still an hour journey from me unfortunately.

Comment

Frames in Coulsdon have a registered coach , Terry Burke .
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Jordons in Rainham have a sightright coach in the club every saturday
          Dan Baker i think?
          if not shaun haliguan ( sorry if spelt wrongly!) is from maidstone

Comment

Originally Posted by Potters Bar View Post
            Jordons in Rainham have a sightright coach in the club every saturday
            Dan Baker i think?
            if not shaun haliguan ( sorry if spelt wrongly!) is from maidstone
            I know Dan, very Knowledgeable and good coach/player- May be too far but a mate coaches around the West London area (Feltham) He's on the WPBSA website(Sefton Payne)

Comment

I realise that this post started some time ago, but if you or anyone else is looking for a snooker coach in Kent you could get in touch with Lee Smith.

Lee is a WPBSA and SightRight accredited coach based at the Paddock Wood Social club in Tonbridge, not far from Tunbridge Wells.

He can coach also coach at the Victoria Snooker Centre in Tunbridge Wells and he will travel to other venues in Kent as well.
              Lee Smith is a WPBSA and SightRight accredited snooker coach based in Tonbridge.

Comment

Working...
              X