Your cue case and what you have in it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your cue case and what you have in it

I have just started playing again recently and trying to figure out what to carry in my case to the club and how to get it to fit in and not damage my cue or case has taken more thought that I would have guessed.
    So that got me thinking, what do you carry in your case? Have you come up with any good ways to make things fit? Has anyone done any modifications or alterations?

snooker cue (1pc) in one channel of the case
    the other channel has the following:
    mini extension
    tele-extension
    two chalk (one on the go, one new)
    Cue-Rite rest
    Ball marker
    small cloth
    small piece of 2000grit (to knock off those little tuffs on the tips that appear sometimes)
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Very similar to DeanH

Comment

I carry a fire extinguisher haha
        Current playing cue Trevor White
        3/4 ash cue

Comment

Originally Posted by Stevie1 View Post
          I carry a fire extinguisher haha
          LOL BRILLIANT! :biggrin:
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

well got to laugh or youl cry
            Current playing cue Trevor White
            3/4 ash cue

Comment

Nice setup JRC. I don't have a divider between my telescopic and mini butt so I have jammed a bit of folded cloth between them for now, but it looks terrible and does not stay put anyone got any suggestions?

Comment

Originally Posted by bobmikeking View Post
                Nice setup JRC. I don't have a divider between my telescopic and mini butt so I have jammed a bit of folded cloth between them for now, but it looks terrible and does not stay put anyone got any suggestions?
                You could have a go at making your own divider.
                A lad in my club cut a thin piece of wood to the desired length and height, then glued some felt material to it, did a real nice job on it

Comment

Originally Posted by bobmikeking View Post
                  I have just started playing again recently and trying to figure out what to carry in my case to the club and how to get it to fit in and not damage my cue or case has taken more thought that I would have guessed.
                  So that got me thinking, what do you carry in your case? Have you come up with any good ways to make things fit? Has anyone done any modifications or alterations?
                  My case just holds my cue and one piece of chalk. Never felt the need for anything else.

Comment

Here's a crafty cheat for those who like luxury but don't want to spend...

Order a selection of samples from a furniture/upholstery website in colours/leathers that you like. This is usually free for 5-6 samples.

They'll arrive in a few days, then trim to size, roll up tight and glue as you roll it...you'll end up with a leather/suede roll like the expensive cases ;-)

I also use these cuts to protect the ends of my case to stop them getting full of chalk dust - adds colour and extra cushioning to the tip end of the shaft

Comment

I have a 3/4 length oval tube case with a shoulder strap that I can carry on my motorbike (when it's not raining). The tube is divided in two one for the shaft, one for the butt with mini butt attached and there's a small pouch attached where I keep my chalk/holder, tip tapper, glove and also super glue and small piece of 300 grit for any tip emergencies.

Wish I had room for a fire extinguisher Stevie
                      Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                      but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Amongst other things, I have a 12in mini extension with SD joint fitted & 6in mini extension which makes an impressive 18in in total when joined together.
                        There isn’t much bar the length of the table shots that I can’t reach
                        The 12in extension is also useful when you have corner to corner shots and the tele extension cant quite reach it on its own.

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax View Post
                          I have a 3/4 length oval tube case with a shoulder strap that I can carry on my motorbike (when it's not raining). The tube is divided in two one for the shaft, one for the butt with mini butt attached and there's a small pouch attached where I keep my chalk/holder, tip tapper, glove and also super glue and small piece of 300 grit for any tip emergencies.

Wish I had room for a fire extinguisher Stevie
                          i was thinking of something like this! getting a vespa soon and it will be very handy for nipping to the club or my mates tables, only thing is i have 1 piece cues at the moment! might be a bit of jousting going on if i'm not careful!!!
                          http://e.imagehost.org/0813/Mellow_yellow_sig1.jpg

Comment

index (2).jpgindex (3).jpgindex (4).jpgindex (5).jpg
                            :snooker:

"You're not standing in my line of sight,but you are standing in my line of thought".

Comment

index (5).jpgindex (7).jpg

My case with accessories
                              :snooker:

"You're not standing in my line of sight,but you are standing in my line of thought".

Comment

Working...
                              X