No announcement yet.

Pool cue identification help please:-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pool cue identification help please:-)

Hi, my friend recently bought this Macmorran pool cue but despite a big search we cant find the model name, can anybody help us :-)?
    Attached Files
    "It might not be on stats or titles but in terms of talent and the ability to play snooker erm......he's the best" Hendry's humbled words on Ronnie O'Sullivan.

Picture isn't showing. MacMorran is a Peradon brand though, so their website should have all the models. I bought one of these for a friend about 10 years ago, and last I looked the range hadn't changed, so there are probably pictures on Amazon and maybe Home Leisure Direct or websites like that

Comment

Strange, its showing ok for me...
      it's not on their site or any of the other 20+ I've checked so far
      Last edited by Stevie; 27 March 2019, 11:19 AM.
      "It might not be on stats or titles but in terms of talent and the ability to play snooker erm......he's the best" Hendry's humbled words on Ronnie O'Sullivan.

Comment

Can see it now on desktop, just not on mobile. Never seen that one before. I think I bought one called Maverick kr something like that, which was similar colours, so maybe its a newer or older version of that. From what I remember, the whole MacMorran line was pretty much the same cues in different colours. Good budget cues, but no real inlay work, just patterns printed on

Comment

Yeah I get theyre just cheapies, ok for us tho who only play monthly... thanks for help

Comment

There's nothing wrong with them. I actually think the shafts compare well with much more expensive cues, and the decorative stuff is by-the-by for price. My friend's been using his a couple of times a week for around 10 years, with no issues at all.

Comment

Working...
            X