Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BCE Telescopic Extension, are they out there???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BCE Telescopic Extension, are they out there???

Seems I should of listened to jrc750 a bit more. Apparently cue makers use differrent joints and finding one for my BCE Hertiage one has turned into a pain. Ordered a quick release telescopic and mini butt which of course don't fit. Fair enough have another pairing for them incoming Anyone any idea where to get a screw in telelscopic extension and maybe mini butt? Looked at a few threads and seems screw in is preferred over push on although will probably invest in a push on as well. Best price for push on is £23 on ebay but was surprised to notice different lengths. Screw in is proving harder to track down.

Might be a long shot but have you thought about Googleing places that sell this type of cue and contacting them, or BCE direct, even if they don't stock it now, they might have the odd extension still lying around they could sell you.
    This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
    https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
      Might be a long shot but have you thought about Googleing places that sell this type of cue and contacting them, or BCE direct, even if they don't stock it now, they might have the odd extension still lying around they could sell you.
      Tried BCE direct and found it weird as all they offer is a 9 inch plastic push on or a 9 inch smart extender which I have.

Comment

Originally Posted by Dredd46 View Post
        Tried BCE direct and found it weird as all they offer is a 9 inch plastic push on or a 9 inch smart extender which I have.
        If you have a smart extender, then contact Blue Moon Leisure. They have blue ray extensions that will fit your cue if you search their website. I bought three extensions from them years ago and quality and service was spot on.

Comment

Originally Posted by ebonynivory View Post
          If you have a smart extender, then contact Blue Moon Leisure. They have blue ray extensions that will fit your cue if you search their website. I bought three extensions from them years ago and quality and service was spot on.
          Ill second that its where i got my tele extension from for my bce cue delivered quickly aswell

Comment

If you can get the male part for a smart extender I would think a cue doctor could put that on any screw in extension for you, but I'm not sure.

EDIT :- Or just do what the 2 posts above mine say, seems smarter
            Last edited by jonny66; 26 July 2017, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Funnily enough I found them on Amazon & Ebay I think. I thought their might be more options but seems not. There website also states they can make a custom length extension which is interesting.

Comment

Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
                If you can get the male part for a smart extender I would think a cue doctor could put that on any screw in extension for you, but I'm not sure.

EDIT :- Or just do what the 2 posts above mine say, seems smarter
                I did wonder if that was a option. Seems Blue Moon might be the cheaper and quicker option although little more expensive then most.

Comment

Thanks for the replies chaps :snooker:

Comment

When I bought my extensions from Blue Moon I bought the standard length telescopic, extendable telescopic mini butt and normal 6 inch mini butt (this is just painted black, but does the job really well as for me doesn't add much weight to the cue when attached). Instead of sending my cue to them to get an SD joint fitted, they sold me female joint too, so I just got a local cue doctor to fit everything. I believe they can offer different lengths of telescopic extensions as they were the original company that produced them. There are plenty of copies around but for me the original blue ray stuff is really nice to use in terms of feel and mechanism etc.

Comment

If you get no joy and can get the joint, I'm sure I can get one sorted for you.
                      For that one you've always wanted...
                      https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

Comment

Try cue & case/Johnny 8 ball, their joints are the same as bce/riley

Comment

When I bought my extensions from Blue Moon I bought the standard length telescopic, extendable telescopic mini butt and normal 6 inch mini butt (this is just painted black, but does the job really well as for me doesn't add much weight to the cue when attached). Instead of sending my cue to them to get an SD joint fitted, they sold me female joint too, so I just got a local cue doctor to fit everything. I believe they can offer different lengths of telescopic extensions as they were the original company that produced them. There are plenty of copies around but for me the original blue ray stuff is really nice to use in terms of feel and mechanism etc.
                          Never thought of a telescopic mini butt, have you used it much? Didn't know they were the original supplier but explains offering custom length.

Comment

Originally Posted by Ninja.cues View Post
                            If you get no joy and can get the joint, I'm sure I can get one sorted for you.
                            Thanks Ninja

Comment

Originally Posted by Dave Walton View Post
                              Try cue & case/Johnny 8 ball, their joints are the same as bce/riley
                              I did order a mini butt from them and if memory serves the telescopic extension was a litle shorter then most other suppliers.

Comment

Working...
                              X