No announcement yet.

Brunswick blue diamond or elk master ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brunswick blue diamond or elk master ?

Hi, I've been using the normal semi-soft elk tips since I've been playing, however my friend has been suggesting me to use Brunswick blue diamond. Is it worth the switch? Or I should stick to the good old elks?

Totally personal preference . The only thing i would say , from experience ! , is once you start changing tips it gets a bit addictive .

So if you are happy with Elks , i would stick with them .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
      Totally personal preference . The only thing i would say , from experience ! , is once you start changing tips it gets a bit addictive .

So if you are happy with Elks , i would stick with them .
      Totally addictive, and possibly a distraction and excuse for missing. Better to focus on your game and keep everything else constant. Not advice I'm listening to myself as I'm constantly messing around with cues and tips, but for me that's part of the fun.

Comment

Yep. You are in India? Just get the TS Long Ba and relax.... (assuming the tip is under 10mm)

I've found a few similar ie Chineese pressed tips over 10mm, but not enough "testing" re consistency.....

Comment

Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
          Yep. You are in India? Just get the TS Long Ba and relax.... (assuming the tip is under 10mm)

I've found a few similar ie Chineese pressed tips over 10mm, but not enough "testing" re consistency.....
          They're class, I've used them for the last 6 months having used, talisman, phoenix,tsf,adr,elks, etc...
          H.b.142

Comment

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/TS-L...ceBeautifyAB=0

Should work in India?

Comment

I think the ebay bod is outside China and they arrive in a week or so from him - I haven't ordered from the Alli bod.

Comment

Hi thanks for your help, stuck to the good old elks only, and really happy with it. Thank you so much for your advice guys. Really appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                X