This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotted on eBay

Cues, Accessories and Memorabilia spotted on eBay.

I know some people do not like starting threads of their own so if you spot something Snooker related on eBay pop it on this thread.

John Parris Exclusive cue red glue model with cue craft case - £400 BIN
    JOHN PARRIS AMBASSADOR RED GLUE MODEL 3/4 JOINTED - £395 BIN
    GENUINE HANDMADE MIKE WOOLDRIDGE 'BLACK SHARK' 3/4 POOL/SNOOKER CUE - Auction £150 with no bids and 2 days left
    Trevor White Cue - £550 BIN

Anybody got 22K they want to blow on a Snooker Table ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stunning-F...item27ef935a3f

Comment

Spotted on eBay

I saw that too. fugly if you ask me. ....

Comment

99% sure this was 25k only last week,look good in a stately home,but that's about it

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
          99% sure this was 25k only last week,look good in a stately home,but that's about it

Yes . A few months ago it was on ebay for 50,000 and pictured in a stately mansion . I remember it because I was talking to our club owner about it and he didn't believe me so I had to look it up .

Looks like it would fit in nicely in game of thrones

Comment

And the Seller is........... Paul thurstons!

Gaz.

Comment

Originally Posted by Catch 22 View Post
              Yes . A few months ago it was on ebay for 50,000 and pictured in a stately mansion . I remember it because I was talking to our club owner about it and he didn't believe me so I had to look it up .

Looks like it would fit in nicely in game of thrones
              The 1910 Orme caltalogue has this model listed at 310 guineas, which allowing for price inflation would be about £30,000 today. So you could say it was maintaining its value.

Comment

Parris on ebay, opinions please .

One strange thing, the feedback can be deceptive.

128 transactions, and 100% positive . . all good, but when you go to split between buying & selling,

it's 128 transactions , 100% feedback as a buyer, and 0 transactions, 0% feedback ( obv ) as a seller !

Could be fine of course, but it shows that you should always look a wee bit deeper for the accurate picture of feedback.

No details either, so all 128 buys could be for paper clips for all I know. .

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-parri...item234488be29

Comment

In the description ....... quality cue would be about £1000 today
                  Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Just noticed the pictures seem to have been screen dumped from another source.

Could be the owner's pics from his own photo hosting site of course, but usually folk just upload pics from their phone / camera.

Again, not saying anything is wrong, just pointing out differences from the norm.

Comment

Go to goole image search and you will see a option to upload a image! you upload a image and Google will show you where on the internet that exact image is and similar images to that.

Also if you look back on feedback history look at the items they purchases aswell as the people they are purchasing form and what items those people are selling if it is all cheap items for under £1 like sim cards etc then don't go near them to purchase anything it is obviously a scam.

Comment

If in doubt, ask for some better pics (with a date/timestamp).

If you are spending serious money then the seller will understand you want more than a few (or only one) fuzzy pic.

Ask if you can view the cue if possible. Talk to the seller (rather than email) can often help you suss out the seller. Still, conmen and women can be very convincing.

If you are suspect at all, ignore and move on.
                        My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                        I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

How about this item ??

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Snooker-Ta...item33987e3bd8

Comment

Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                            Isn't there some kinda warning you can give before anyone opens that link ?

I nearly choked with laughter while drinking my tea .

Comment

Yeah cracked me up too

Comment

Working...
                              X