Trevor white

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor white

Ordered a cue from Trevor White 2 years ago. Should have been finished 1 year ago. Not heard anything for 8 or 9 months. Does not respond to mails.
    Does anyone know if he still making cues?

Am sure he still does but as the public that want our cues we dont like to wate and dont really no what goes behind the magic cue making world am sure he will be in contact as soon as he is ready
    Current playing cue Trevor White
    3/4 ash cue

Comment

Trev's waiting times seem to have gradually lengthened over the past year or so but he is 100% honest and I am sure he will contact you when your cue is almost ready. He is not one to update progress during the process and patience is the only option, unless you prefer to cancel the order.

Comment

My order is almost 2 years ago and still waiting... Fellow member here placed his order around the same time frame and has gotten his cue a few months back. My last conversation with trevor was in early May 2016 and trevor's reply was the cue will be ready by end May 2016. And I'm still waiting with no updates... anyone in contact with the man recently can help us out?

Comment

My order is coming up to 2 years in the next couple of weeks and was originally quoted 10-12 months. I haven't heard anything since the order was placed, I have emailed him but I understand that he has changed his email although they haven't bounced back.

To be honest at this point I would just like my deposit back and forget about it. I run a small business myself, I know it can be tough, I appreciate also that some clients can really badger you but it really isn't good enough.

Comment

Originally Posted by TornadoTed View Post
            My order is coming up to 2 years in the next couple of weeks and was originally quoted 10-12 months. I haven't heard anything since the order was placed, I have emailed him but I understand that he has changed his email although they haven't bounced back.

To be honest at this point I would just like my deposit back and forget about it. I run a small business myself, I know it can be tough, I appreciate also that some clients can really badger you but it really isn't good enough.
            Same situation here Ted annoyed with no communication. No excuse, we all have problems but we still soldier on just rude I feel that he has not made any contact.

Comment

Maybe you should all stop getting cues made, do trevor a favour get your deposit/money back (the people who pay in full for a cue will get it twice as quick) the guy obviously has too much work so he shouldn't take on new orders. There are like a gazillion used trevor white cues about just play with a cue for more than 2 weeks (to your rough specs) and get used to it !

Sorry for sounding harsh but there are so many don't really see people keeping them that much very similar to parris cues. are they all really hand made ? who knows.

Comment

He needs to be a bit more honest when he's taking these orders and stop promising what he can't deliver, he's making snooker cues not building another channel tunnel
                It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Crikey guys, get a refund, see Stu and treat yourselves to a Maximus Urinate or TP3. Just as good, half the money, little wait, good service and you'll get comms. No brainer.

Comment

Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
                    He needs to be a bit more honest when he's taking these orders and stop promising what he can't deliver, he's making snooker cues not building another channel tunnel
                    They used to build a whole Lancaster bomber in one day during WW2.

This loon can't send an email in one year. PMSL

Comment

If you are running a business these days communication is one of the most important aspects. The fact he is ignoring e-mails is just not good enough, and if he has changed, surely he owes it to customers who have got orders with him, to tell them of the change.

I would suggest getting his number off ADR, he's bound to have it. At least being able to speak to him over the phone can put your mind at ease. Hopefully he's not packed up and decided to ignore his customers who've paid a deposit.

Comment

Ah but try turning down £100 - £200 deposit for a cue when someone is already willing to wait 12 months for it in the first place Then all of a sudden you have 200 orders for custom cues that need to be made within 12 months.

After years of making cues you too would probably be like.... yeah yeah pay the deposit i'll make you a cue....at some point.....mua hahahaha

Comment

Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
                          They used to build a whole Lancaster bomber in one day during WW2.

This loon can't send an email in one year. PMSL
                          Steady on m8. You don't know Trevor. [speaking as I find] Trevor is someone who just gets on with the job. Works hard at building the cues he does and sometimes gets carried away and does not have the time to respond to every single email that comes his way. ( unlike you eh Splash? Always posting on here, 3-4am WTF ).

Trevor is a highly respected cue maker around these parts. No need for name calling!

Comment

Originally Posted by alexw147 View Post
                            Maybe you should all stop getting cues made, do trevor a favour get your deposit/money back (the people who pay in full for a cue will get it twice as quick) the guy obviously has too much work so he shouldn't take on new orders. There are like a gazillion used trevor white cues about just play with a cue for more than 2 weeks (to your rough specs) and get used to it !

Sorry for sounding harsh but there are so many don't really see people keeping them that much very similar to parris cues. are they all really hand made ? who knows.
                            Do him a favour? Any contact regarding cue or a refund be welcome. I was just after a specially designed one.
                            He is a nice guy but a pain in the backside to get hold of.

Comment

Originally Posted by alexw147 View Post
                              Ah but try turning down £100 - £200 deposit for a cue when someone is already willing to wait 12 months for it in the first place Then all of a sudden you have 200 orders for custom cues that need to be made within 12 months.

After years of making cues you too would probably be like.... yeah yeah pay the deposit i'll make you a cue....at some point.....mua hahahaha
                              Its a lame excuse though, the kind that John Parris gets slated for terribly on here. When its Trevor or someone else though, people are meant to just accept it or even have sympathy!

Comment

Working...
                              X