Century Pro Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Century Pro Tips

Just wondering if anybody has tried these tips.
    From the description they sound good and claim to be consistent :

http://www.craftsmancues.com/acatalo...8.html#SID=197

Am sure Mark.willians is using century tips but mite be wrong
    Current playing cue Trevor White
    3/4 ash cue

Comment

Yup :-)

They are very consistent. Best pressed tips out there, I can only recommend them.

Playing the G2.

Comment

Originally Posted by Stevie1 View Post
        Am sure Mark.willians is using century tips but mite be wrong
        Mark Williams is 100% using Century Cue tips but where there the G1, G2, G3, G4 on the market it's a G5 extra hard made specially for him that he's using

Comment

I think you’ll find both Williams and Higgins are playing with them knocking the Kamui’s on the head.
          VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
          Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
          Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
          Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

Best tip I've ever used.
            So consistent with amazing longevity.
            I've tried all sorts and I'd recommend these to everyone

Comment

Not heard a bad word said about these tips I have to say and would give a try but do like ADR147’s laminated tips.
              VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
              Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
              Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
              Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

hi, im using mike wooldridge super tip ,like to try a century tip how dose the hardness compare to other tips?

Comment

Originally Posted by TooDark View Post
                  I think you’ll find both Williams and Higgins are playing with them knocking the Kamui’s on the head.
                  Supposedly Higgins went back to Kamui a week before the world's started but not sure if it's true.

Comment

Thanks for the replies everyone.
                    Sounds all good then, worth giving them a try.

Going through that period where every elk I put on seems to be too hard, too soft etc..... you know the score.

Comment

Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
                      Thanks for the replies everyone.
                      Sounds all good then, worth giving them a try.

Going through that period where every elk I put on seems to be too hard, too soft etc..... you know the score.
                      I've tried the G1, too soft for me for snooker but would be decent for pool, the G3 which was very good but the edges didn't burnish very well and the G4 which felt lifeless, would be canny as a break tip for pool

Comment

Originally Posted by Dave Walton View Post
                        I've tried the G1, too soft for me for snooker but would be decent for pool, the G3 which was very good but the edges didn't burnish very well and the G4 which felt lifeless, would be canny as a break tip for pool
                        I don't mind a soft tip personally as long as it holds shape, G1 or G2 for me I guess.

Comment

Originally Posted by Dave Walton View Post
                          Supposedly Higgins went back to Kamui a week before the world's started but not sure if it's true.
                          Yep heard frazer patrick done his tip as per
                          Current playing cue Trevor White
                          3/4 ash cue

Comment

I have 3 G1 Century Pros that I don't need. For me, this didn't have the feel I'm used to, so willing to sell on. Send me a personal message if interested - can buy 1, 2 or all three of them - £4 each or all 3 for £10 (free postage UK) - you'll get the original box if you buy all 3.

I'm still searching for my grail tip...the hunt continues...perhaps a different G grade of century pro, but at present impressed with TS Long Ba to be honest!

Comment

I had been using Blackspin but Mike does not normally make them in 11mm so I tried Kamui MH and to me they seem to play the same as Blackspin, I like the Kamui so I'm sticking with what I know. I have a couple of ADR147, they will be used when I run out of Kamui.

Comment

Working...
                              X