the only Chinese cue maker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the only Chinese cue maker

I knew this guy 15 years ago, Jijun Duan, who carried out the cue repair work for most chinese pro player, and started to build his own workshop in Guangzhou a couple of years ago. There are so many cue manufacturer in China, but Jijun did all the work by himeself, even packging the cue before they are sent, that is why I regard him as the only cue maker in China. Will post some pics of his cue, but not for sale, he is quite busy on his own orders in China
    段吉军1.jpg段吉军2.jpg段吉军3.jpg段吉军4.jpg
    Last edited by hendrykitty; 11 July 2017, 05:20 AM.

Some really classy work there.

Comment

Never heard of him .
      But his work looks great .

Comment

# 233 in the 3rd pic is stunning. I've never seen splicing like that before. Fantastic.
        The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

I see he uses a curved blade and a curved bed plane. His work looks as good as I have seen from anyone, splicing looks extremely accurate.
          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

@ hendrykitty , I can'nt find a link related to this cue maker ,bud.
            Do you have a link of his website ??

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
              @ hendrykitty , I can'nt find a link related to this cue maker ,bud.
              Do you have a link of his website ??
              he hasn't a website or facebook blabla....

Comment

it varies a lot on playability, depending on stiffness, flexibility, and most personal preferrence, but for the craftsmanship, i think he is second to none

Comment

Mark Selby and Neil Robertson knew him well when he worked for OLD WORLD as an advisor or a consultant

Comment

Originally Posted by hendrykitty View Post
                    he hasn't a website or facebook blabla....
                    Blabla ??????

Then where you got those pictures from,* sunshine ??
                    *And how the hell* should we contact this guy? Mail? Phone? Morse code sos ??
                    You not gonna tell me* we gonna have to take a trip to China, are you?

Comment

Just found this, But it needs translating....
                      http://en.globals.trade/item.html?id...+rod+h&key=Cue

Comment

https://www.yoycart.com/Product/555017278325/ looks interesting, and there are a few more on the site.

Comment

Originally Posted by Ramon View Post
                          Blabla ??????

Then where you got those pictures from,* sunshine ??
                          *And how the hell* should we contact this guy? Mail? Phone? Morse code sos ??
                          You not gonna tell me* we gonna have to take a trip to China, are you?
                          lol he can not speak English, i got the pic from him, he sent me via wechat, a similar app like whatsapp

Comment

what? 849 USD? his cue started from 300 quid, depending on the splices, but he is not taking the order these days as he can not finish them within this year

Comment

Originally Posted by hendrykitty View Post
                              what? 849 USD? his cue started from 300 quid, depending on the splices, but he is not taking the order these days as he can not finish them within this year
                              So £660 minus shipping. Sounds like a bargain.

Comment

Working...
                              X