Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hainsworth Match Cloth for sale - Bed Only.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hainsworth Match Cloth for sale - Bed Only.

Hainsworth Match Cloth Bed only for sale.

6 months old used on a Home table.

Open to any reasonable offers.

I also have a Precision for sale - 3 months old and in very good condition.

Located in birmingham.

Thanks

How much is it?
    Cheap and Cheerful! 😄
    https://wpbsa.com/coaches/simon-seabridge/

Comment

Originally Posted by inevermissblue View Post
      How much is it?
      Β£90 i think would be a fair price for the Match

Comment

Hello. I am interested in. Is your offer still valid? Thanks

Comment

I am talking about the precision. What is the price ?

Comment

hello
            any news about the precision cloth?
            thanks

Comment

hello
              any news about the precision cloth?
              thanks

Comment

What is this madness? Second hand cloths. Match cloth is thin enough let alone Precision. I wouldn’t dream of trying to refit these cloths. They are hard enough to fit new without tearing let alone after they have already been on for six months. If anyone is wanting a good deal for Non Conformance Precision, drop me a PM. Non conformance cloth is cloth that doesn’t quite meet the specification. It may be slightly heavier, or lighter. But it’s a fantastic cloth for the budget conscious.

Comment

What is this madness? Second hand cloths. Match cloth is thin enough let alone Precision. I wouldn’t dream of trying to refit these cloths. They are hard enough to fit new without tearing let alone after they have already been on for six months.
                  Absolutely

Comment

Originally Posted by pottr View Post
                    Absolutely
                    That's first hand evidence from a quality player. Hope work isn't dragging you further and further away from the sport you love? The pursuit of the dollar can become all encompassing when trying to maintain the "kids clubs" education, etc etc. Hope you still get some time to enjoy the game and that your boys game is coming along nicely?

Not many people take note of stuff on the forum these days, but I personally miss your frequent contributions.
                    βšͺ πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’πŸŸ€πŸ”΅πŸ’—βš«πŸ•³οΈπŸ˜Ž

Comment

Hi Crafty, I'm trying to get on the table a bit more... It isn't any easier finding the time of late though...

My lad is half trying to get his arse in gear snooker wise but it's a battle with himself to really knuckle down with anything in his life.

Thank you for the kind words. I will try and contribute to the forum a bit more, might reignite the passion x

Comment

Originally Posted by pottr View Post
                        Hi Crafty, I'm trying to get on the table a bit more... It isn't any easier finding the time of late though...

My lad is half trying to get his arse in gear snooker wise but it's a battle with himself to really knuckle down with anything in his life.

Thank you for the kind words. I will try and contribute to the forum a bit more, might reignite the passion x
                        Lol! Kids mate, don't know their born the little ****es! From what I remember seeing Of your last vid the lads got his dad's natural talent,but ya can't tell em nothing can ya? Best keep low key interest in what they do and hope they release for themselves. The more we try to sell it to them, the less they want to buy it...
                        βšͺ πŸ”΄πŸŸ‘πŸŸ’πŸŸ€πŸ”΅πŸ’—βš«πŸ•³οΈπŸ˜Ž

Comment

Originally Posted by maryfield View Post
                          What is this madness? Second hand cloths. Match cloth is thin enough let alone Precision. I wouldn’t dream of trying to refit these cloths. They are hard enough to fit new without tearing let alone after they have already been on for six months. If anyone is wanting a good deal for Non Conformance Precision, drop me a PM. Non conformance cloth is cloth that doesn’t quite meet the specification. It may be slightly heavier, or lighter. But it’s a fantastic cloth for the budget conscious.
                          Like fitting remould tyres to a good car absolutely stupid behavior.
                          To each their own and everything but boils my blood in a commercial setting where customers are paying for inferior product, hate these types of club owners they are single handedly destroying the grass roots game.

Comment

Working...
                          X