Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi From Swindon

Hi all,

I have recently started to get back into snooker after some time off.... feeling a bit rusty!

Im in swindon looking for some local leagues or gatherings to get back into things. If anyone knows of any please let me know!

Thanks,
    Marc

welcome to TSF - love the avatar

Swindon has a lively snooker scene I believe (Jesters is a name that comes to mind - not that I have played there myself)

and a couple of weekends ago I believe they held the UK Am billiards final - a friend got knockout in the semis (or so he says )
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Hi,

yeah that is where I play when I get a chance.

they had Ronnie in there a month or so ago for an exhibition.

Comment

Welcome to TSF :snooker:
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
          Welcome to TSF :snooker:
          thank you!

Comment

also...

if there is anyone in the Swindon area looking for a practise partner let me know...

Comment

Speak to Brad one of the owners of the club (Bakesy on the forum) he will be able to hook you up with a few people to practice with, unfortunately, the league has just finished in Swindon but the club is still busy.

Comment

Welcome to the fourm
                Current playing cue Trevor White
                3/4 ash cue

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
                  Speak to Brad one of the owners of the club (Bakesy on the forum) he will be able to hook you up with a few people to practice with, unfortunately, the league has just finished in Swindon but the club is still busy.
                  Thanks for the information.

I saw on the notice board that they have a league starting in June... minimum of 3 players per team or something

Comment

Working...
                  X