Size cue for child

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Size cue for child

I am looking to buy a cue for my daughter, who is about to turn 7. She is quite tall - 133cm. The cue will mainly be for pool, due to her age.

Can anyone please advise on what would be an appropriate size cue for her?

Any specific recommendations also welcome!

Thanks in advance.

I think a 48" should be OK for her. Generally speaking cues below this length are usually poor quality, but from 48" you can get decent quality cues for sensible money.
    ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Thank you. It looks like Jonny 8 Ball do a good range, including one in pink (!) so will take a look at those.

Comment

Originally Posted by Pagey View Post
        Thank you. It looks like Jonny 8 Ball do a good range, including one in pink (!) so will take a look at those.
        Yes indeed, can't comment on quality but they do look to have decent joints and the bridge shaft made from ash. Great looking range for girls too.
        ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
          Yes indeed, can't comment on quality but they do look to have decent joints and the bridge shaft made from ash. Great looking range for girls too.
          Thanks for the comments - much appreciated.

I'm just pleased that she likes pool and snooker - and that my wife likes them too come to that. Great to be able to watch snooker without the ladies complaining!

Comment

Originally Posted by Pagey View Post
            Thanks for the comments - much appreciated.

I'm just pleased that she likes pool and snooker - and that my wife likes them too come to that. Great to be able to watch snooker without the ladies complaining!
            hahahaha, that's a great positive!

Comment

Originally Posted by babhishek View Post
              hahahaha, that's a great positive!
              It sure is!

Comment

Peradon Merit is pretty decent, and comes in a few sizes. The ones I have seen are one piece, not sure if they have a jointed version.

Comment

Working...
                X