Joint protectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joint protectors

Hello. I've just moved to snooker from 9 ball. I've always used joint protectors on my cues. I worry about if my case was dropped, pressure on the pin could cause serious damage. That, and getting crud like chalk and rogue grit/dirt etc into the joint. Joint protectors prevent all this, but they don't seem to exist for snooker cues. I am very careful with my cues, but accidents happen, and prevention is better than cure. Anyone know if these are available, or if anyone makes them custom? Thank 😀

Andy Travis made me some for a hidden joint 3/4 cue. Look him up on Facebook.

Comment

Hi Mark just getting back into snooker been looking at cues all over the net only seen joint protector on e bay and most of the come with package could ask them though also u could try ur local diy store they may have something to cover it with good luck

Comment

Joint protectors

Thanks. I actually just bought a new case, which is supposed to hold the cue firmly in place, with no moving around. Hopefully that will be enough protection from knocks. I was thinking of seeing if I could find some rubber bumpers, like you get on the bottom of a walking stick, to slide over the female joint to keep dirt and chalk out. Probably unnecessary, but should help my cue related OCD ?

Comment

Working...
        X