Judd Trump's cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judd Trump's cue

Hi, just wanna check if I can get the same exact splicing and colors using the cue builder on John Parris' website. He got the cue off the rack right?

And for Judd's cue spec, is it
    Tip: 9.5
    Weight: 17.5
    Butt Diameter 29/30

Thanks

unless your getting it made elsewhere id phone the parris shop and ask john for exactly what you wanted

Comment

Judd Trump's cue

the splices are 4x carretto on thick maple veneers on a 1pc JP Special.
      as to specs, get a cue to the specs that work for you and not someone else's.
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I agree with Dean above the most important thing is the Cue Specs are right for you! You could have Ronnies Playing Cue but doesnt mean your gonna play any better you could play worse if specs well off yours.

I have had many people buying cues off me for many years and the first thing they say i love that Trevor White or Parris Cue etc without even trying it? i say lets go down the Club and try a few obviously sometimes they do pick them as the Specs suits them but not everytime so please bare this in mind Snivy!

Gaz.

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
        get a cue to the specs that work for you and not someone else's.

Comment

I think nearly everyone can get on with a 9.5/58/30/18 cue.

Comment

Originally Posted by svendh View Post
            that would be too heavy for me.
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
              Hi, just wanna check if I can get the same exact splicing and colors using the cue builder on John Parris' website. He got the cue off the rack right?

Yup, apparently a special cue that was never picked up and he seen it and bought it.

Comment

Originally Posted by svendh View Post
                slimmer butt is more important to me

Comment

Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
                  unless your getting it made elsewhere id phone the parris shop and ask john for exactly what you wanted
                  i emailed him and he told me thin purple veeners of some sort and i was really shocked. will ask him again when i'm ready to order.

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                    the splices are 4x carretto on thick maple veneers on a 1pc JP Special.
                    as to specs, get a cue to the specs that work for you and not someone else's.
                    yup it looks exactly like it but the black seems to look longer.

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
                      I agree with Dean above the most important thing is the Cue Specs are right for you! You could have Ronnies Playing Cue but doesnt mean your gonna play any better you could play worse if specs well off yours.

I have had many people buying cues off me for many years and the first thing they say i love that Trevor White or Parris Cue etc without even trying it? i say lets go down the Club and try a few obviously sometimes they do pick them as the Specs suits them but not everytime so please bare this in mind Snivy!

Gaz.
                      yes i understand that cue specs are mostly individual, what works right for them may not for me. i tried a few cues from the club, one parris and one omin. I'm close to getting what I want, just the weight and diameter left. I'm using the spec i posted above as a norm for me to relate to.

Comment

Originally Posted by matt926_uk View Post
                        slimmer butt is more important to me
                        my current butt d is 27mm, is that too slim because i actually want it to be smaller. i measured the rounded side and not the flat side.

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                          that would be too heavy for me.
                          how light is your cue? mine is about 500g and I'm not sure if I want it to be heavier or lighter.

Comment

Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
                            my current butt d is 27mm, is that too slim because i actually want it to be smaller. i measured the rounded side and not the flat side.
                            27mm is very slim but go with whatever feels best to you. My hands aren't that big but i feel most comfortable with 29mm, even 29.5 doesn't feel right to me, .5 makes a difference so u want to get it right

Comment

Originally Posted by matt926_uk View Post
                              27mm is very slim but go with whatever feels best to you. My hands aren't that big but i feel most comfortable with 29mm, even 29.5 doesn't feel right to me, .5 makes a difference so u want to get it right
                              My hands are not big enough to do a good spider bridge in pool. I might go for 27.5, will that be good?

Comment

Working...
                              X