Star Coaching Academy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Coaching Academy

I understand that they have moved to Steelers Sports Bar.

Anyone been, is it a good set up with the same good coaches?
    Thanks

Ok doesn't seem that anyone has been for coaching, anyone heard anything positive or negative about the place?
    Thanks

Comment

Originally Posted by finabb View Post
      Ok doesn't seem that anyone has been for coaching, anyone heard anything positive or negative about the place?
      Thanks
      I was due to go tomorrow but said they had to cancel my booking as the place is still like a building site. It's still run by Keith Warren as I understand it.

Comment

Thanks for the update, I'm due to go in a Month so should be finished by then

Comment

I am a member of steelers bar and have been going to the Academy for the last 6 years. the move is complete however there are still a few teathing issues. not all tables were ready on Friday/Saturday when i went up, although they have been installed.
          i think its to do with steelers lighting system.

there are 8 star tables in one section and the other section 2 star plus steelers have kept two 7 foot tables and two 12 foot ones.

Garry the resident coach will be up there from today, Keith is on holiday. the Academy have use of the tables from 10am til 6pm each day and after that they are available to Steelers members.

as it only got finished on Thursday i would give it a few weeks before anyone want to go there for coaching, they will be busy with sorting out the office which hasn't been done yet, i spoke to Keith and he says by the end of September early October they should be all back top normal.

Comment

Thanks for that Alabadi. Is it just the 2 Star tables in the other section available to Steelers members or is it all 10?

Comment

Originally Posted by Looter View Post
              Thanks for that Alabadi. Is it just the 2 Star tables in the other section available to Steelers members or is it all 10?
              in the evening, i.e after 6pm, all 10 are available to Steelers members

Comment

Originally Posted by alabadi View Post
                in the evening, i.e after 6pm, all 10 are available to Steelers members
                I might join then, cheers!

Comment

I might join then, cheers!
                  whats your standard Looter?
                  i'm your average club player, ive been trying to improve my standard but i just seem to hit a brick wall. i need to practice with better players than me so i can learn and improve.

maybe we could have a knock sometime

Comment

Originally Posted by alabadi View Post
                    whats your standard Looter?
                    i'm your average club player, ive been trying to improve my standard but i just seem to hit a brick wall. i need to practice with better players than me so i can learn and improve.

maybe we could have a knock sometime
                    I'm virtually in the same boat, I've only had 3 centuries and my game is very inconsistent. I'm in Manchester but like to go to Sheffield to play on the better tables. Yeah I'll PM you when thinking of going again.

Comment

I'm virtually in the same boat, I've only had 3 centuries and my game is very inconsistent. I'm in Manchester but like to go to Sheffield to play on the better tables. Yeah I'll PM you when thinking of going again.
                      Very modest, u had 3 centuries , I can only dream. Haven’t made a 50 break yet.
                      Whenever you decide to comedown give me a bell, I am always there Fridays and Saturday evening

Comment

Working...
                      X