Rssian Magic chalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rssian Magic chalk

Anyone tried Russian magic chalk. I tried it yesterday and it has to be the best chalk I used ever. Wasn't mine though. Went a whole game of pool without it even being chalked once. maybe 15 to 20 shots in total.

Sounds good. How much does it cost? Is it available in green?

Comment

Originally Posted by sanman View Post
      Anyone tried Russian magic chalk. I tried it yesterday and it has to be the best chalk I used ever. Wasn't mine though. Went a whole game of pool without it even being chalked once. maybe 15 to 20 shots in total.
      And was the emperor wearing his new clothes at the same time??
      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

I have read it is quite low on mess and marking the cueball as well. How did you find it in that regard?

Comment

See it Amazon. Two for under 7 dollars. Beats taom any day. Ordered me the Chernobyl green lol

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
            And was the emperor wearing his new clothes at the same time??
            why don't you try it then answer your question matey. I am just sharing my experience.

Comment

why don't you try it then answer your question matey. I am just sharing my experience.
              When I'm wrong I say I'm wrong, sorry mate. For some reason I genuinely thought you was pulling our leg with this one.

Will have to to try it now.
              ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

This chalk is used in American pool and has both positive and negative feedback.
                Don't think you'd want to use this stuff for snooker, but I could be wrong.
                "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
                National Snooker Expo
                25-27 October 2019
                http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

When I'm wrong I say I'm wrong
                  Dirty dancing fan?
                  Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
                  Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
                  Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Originally Posted by the lone wolf View Post
                    This chalk is used in American pool and has both positive and negative feedback.
                    I dunno. I just loved this one and i have used at least a half doz chalks previously. Kamui being the one i liked most previously but price was crazy.

Comment

I've been given a few cubes to try and gave it to a couple of pool players I know and they love it.

I haven't tried it myself for snooker but I guess I ought to and I'll let you know.

Comment

When I'm wrong I say I'm wrong, sorry mate. For some reason I genuinely thought you was pulling our leg with this one.

Will have to to try it now.
                        Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
                        Dirty dancing fan?
                        I carried a water melon.....
                        ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

I carried a water melon.....
                          Nobody puts Russian Chalk in the corner.

I will try the chalk on a snooker table and come back to you. I can't help but chalk in between shots a lot of the time which sort of defeats the main benefit of the Russian chalk; under testing it was proved that you could hit 29 shots without re chalking.

I guess a re education would be required for me. I currently use Triangle which does make a mess when I his a deep screw so gotta be worth trying a change.

Comment

Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
                            Nobody puts Russian Chalk in the corner.

I will try the chalk on a snooker table and come back to you. I can't help but chalk in between shots a lot of the time which sort of defeats the main benefit of the Russian chalk; under testing it was proved that you could hit 29 shots without re chalking.

I guess a re education would be required for me. I currently use Triangle which does make a mess when I his a deep screw so gotta be worth trying a change.
                            Sounds like it's gonna mess with my pre shot routine, be interesting to know what you think of it though.

I'm obviously not "in the know" these days mate, had never heard of the stuff hence my gaffe! After some googling however I've learnt something else new, there is Russian chalk that people eat!?! Yuk. Lolz
                            Last edited by Cue crafty; 10 March 2019, 05:26 PM.
                            ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

I have looked at all the reviews on the net. Also independent testing by Dr Dave on youtube (and the link to the testing on the russianmagicchalk page) and in his opinion this chalk outperforms all others. If it works on a pool cue should work equally well on a snooker tip mate. I used it and I was very impressed and I am not easy to impress

Comment

Working...
                              X