Presentation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Presentation

Hello everyone, My name is Julio Cesar Lezcano, I'm from Buenos Aires Argentina and I'm a referee of Snooker in the Jockey club, I play Snooker for 25 years, I'm of medium level and every day I try to progress a little more, it's a great honor for my being able to participate in this forum so complete and so entertaining, if the doubt you have is not here you will not find it anywhere else, so it makes me happy to have found a site like Snooker forum, I have several signals, but usually I use a John Parris master of the 90s in excellent condition, the ash rod is of the quality of a Paragon today and the ebony stock is better than many of today, my other sign is a John Parris Exclusive, with really lovely red tail.
    Finally, I thank you very much for your reception and I hope to be of help to many colleagues in the forum.

Welcome to TSF Mr Julio

you have got to love Google translate
    "Signal" and "sign" for "Cue"
    "Rod" for "shaft"
    and the best - "tail" for "butt"

How many players do you have at "The Jockey Club"; is it snooker or the Brazilian version you play more?
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Great introduction . Welcome to TSF .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Hello Dean, thanks for the welcome, sorry for what the translator writes, I see that it helps me little the google translate ... jajajaja, I tell you that I work as referee of Snooker in the Jockey club of Buenos Aires for about 28 years, Here I discovered this game and I fell in love with it forever, here we played the official version of Snooker but without Full and miss for the low general level, today there is not much competition in the place, a pity but being a very exclusive club not is open to interclub competitions.
        I train in the Jockey club, which in turn commented that we have 5 Snooker tables, and where I sometimes compete in a club called Club Italiano, there are championships developed and there is a much better level of competition. Here in Argentina we do not play the Brazilian version they call "SINUCA". Thank you for your interest in knowing what happens around here and I apologize for using the translate but my English is worse than that. Hahaha.
        Regards.

Comment

Hi Juilo, when I was in Argentina during the 70's, there where many more 10'x5' tables that full size. Has this now changed?
          Highest break to date? 1

Comment

Presentation

no problem Mr Jules
            I bet your English is better than my Spanish
            sounds lovely a private club with multiple tables so you don't have to wait for a table to play a game
            How many players in the club?

Comment

Qui m'a accompagné pour jouer au billard?

first warning
              Last edited by DeanH; 30 August 2018, 04:21 PM. Reason: spammer?

Comment

HAHAHAHA, the french..... maybe try...... Le Google Translate?

Comment

It sounds like maybe wfdoll was asking for a practice partner. He lives in Paris. Wfdoll, google "snooker clubs Paris" and there are quite a few suggestions for places to play. Good luck

Comment

not from my Google translation - he was not offering practice partner in "snooker" but er - "practise dolls"; did you click on the link?
                    it was not a snooker club he was "advertising"

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                      not from my Google translation - he was not offering practice partner in "snooker" but er - "practise dolls"; did you click on the link?
                      it was not a snooker club he was "advertising"
                      Did I miss something interesting 😅

Comment

no no, nothing to see here, move on

Comment

Oh, sorry Dean! I didn't see the body of his message before it was deleted by you. The title indicated he might be serious but obviously not!

Comment

Hence I did not ban the member in case it is an issue of bad Google Translate

Comment

Working...
                            X