Snooker re-discovered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooker re-discovered

Began playing snooker in 1970 at the age of fifteen. Above average results lasted for two short years. Joined the Canadian Armed Forces and hadn't picked up a snooker cue again until this time in 2017. Delighted in discovering matches/coaching video on YouTube. Highest score is 37. Am recently retired and play for two or three hours, four or five days per week. Early days but plan to expire at or near a snooker table at the appropriate time.

Welcome to TSF and back to the game.
    There are a few fellow countrymen of yours on TSF, where abouts are you, maybe one or two are nearby?

I hope the "appropriate time" is a very long time off
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by StrandApprentice View Post
      Began playing snooker in 1970 at the age of fifteen. Above average results lasted for two short years. Joined the Canadian Armed Forces and hadn't picked up a snooker cue again until this time in 2017. Delighted in discovering matches/coaching video on YouTube. Highest score is 37. Am recently retired and play for two or three hours, four or five days per week. Early days but plan to expire at or near a snooker table at the appropriate time.
      You haven't put your location up. If you're in Ontario there is an active tournament program from Sept to April
      Terry Davidson
      IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Originally Posted by StrandApprentice View Post
        Welcome to TSF. Good plan, i think I will do the same. Cheers
        I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

Working...
        X