New ADR147 Laminated Cue Tips!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New ADR147 Laminated Cue Tips!!!

Just tried these on my 9.75mm tip cue. I left it quite high as I prefer leaving my tips high, leaving 3 layers on the sidewall. They are very easy to fit and shape.
    The tips are firm but not too hard, giving a crisp hit and great feel, aswell as gripping the cue ball like a softer pressed tip would. They play great right from the first shot, no real bedding in time, they hold green triangle chalk very well and keep their shape. I've tried Talisman soft, O'min red, Hercules H2 and Kamui black laminated tips previously and the ADR147 tips imo are superior in every way, most of the others are far too hard and have felt wooden. Give them a try I'm confident you'll love them :-)
    Not just for his own tips but for anything to do with snooker or pool you can't go wrong buying from Andrew, always very helpful, and often with the best prices you'll find anywhere and fast delivery!
    Attached Files

pic of the tip once shaped
    Attached Files

Comment

thanks for your review - tip looks good by the way!
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

So are they ready for sale? I cant find them in tour eBay Store..

Comment

Originally Posted by michaelthrane View Post
          So are they ready for sale? I cant find them in tour eBay Store..
          Either send Andrew a pm on here or email him. Adr147@hotmail.com

Comment

Will do, thanks alot!

Comment

Was the tip fitted up side down or was it supposed to be fitted with the letters facing up ward ? just a thought .
              Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Comment

Also fitted one to my cue, Not had the chance to try it out yet but soon as i do i will post my thought's. As for fitting they are very easy to cut.

Comment

ADR 147 Is on the top of the tip buddie, Glue at the bottom:snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by G30 MC View Post
                    ADR 147 Is on the top of the tip buddie, Glue at the bottom:snooker:
                    cheers George.

Comment

Originally Posted by warren132 View Post
                      Was the tip fitted up side down or was it supposed to be fitted with the letters facing up ward ? just a thought .
                      Letters are supposed to face up mate, the underside has glue written on it
                      Attached Files

Comment

cheers for that fella. nice to be a bit different from the norm i suppose but seems to me like a waste of money when the top gets sanded and the name will be removed anyway.

Comment

Originally Posted by warren132 View Post
                          cheers for that fella. nice to be a bit different from the norm i suppose but seems to me like a waste of money when the top gets sanded and the name will be removed anyway.
                          Looks cool though and makes identifying them easy if you have a lot of different tips stored together

Comment

Not long back from trying on of ADR's tip's. And i have to say i am very impressed. Very easy to cut and shape, Hold the chalk very well. That's me using Green Master Chalk. Which if much finer than Green Triangle. All in all ADR has raised the game for laminated tip's. Well done Andrew.:snooker:

Comment

I don't know if anyone has reported on this but what's the sound of the hit like, I had an Omin red tip on once ,quite like the tip but it sounded horrible.
                              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Working...
                              X