Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale: Latest Designed Pool Triangle "THE RACKER" Gives a *Tight Rack* Everytime!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Latest Designed Pool Triangle "THE RACKER" Gives a *Tight Rack* Everytime!

I am pleased to announce i am now The "Sole Supplier" of the Latest Designed Custom Pool Triangle "THE RACKER" I will be the *Only Person* selling these "Custom Colour Combo/Style Triangles" which gives you a Perfect "Tight Rack Everytime" which improves the chances of a good break and dish which we all want, it is also very light weight and very easy to use a real must for all Pool Players!!

These Triangles come in all Different Colour Combinations/Styles, I have upload just a few different colour combo pictures to show you and you can also have a custom sticker on the triangles with your name/nickname/business name if needed on Bulk Orders!!

I will also stock the plain Black ones which are cheaper if needed at £35 Delivered!.

Any Snooker or Pool Clubs / Businesses / Friends of mine wanting to Order these Great Triangles please private message me with any questions you have or what design you would like as i am able to give great discounts for Bulk Orders!!

I will also be stocking the New Trio Tip Shapers below which will also come in all different colours which i will upload shortly. I will supply these for FREE with Bulk Orders on "The Racker" Triangle or Sell them Separately.

You can email me at: garetharies@theracker.com

Thanks Gareth.

They look very smart Gareth .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

These look very nice but I can't see what the point of coloured plastic ends is and how does this Racker guarantee a tight rack?
      Does it come apart after you have set the balls and stopped moving because there looks as though there is not much space to move the Racker away from the balls without running the risk of touching them?

Comment

I would like to know how these would differ from the ones that are in use at the moment made by Steve Grice ?

http://www.stevegricecues.co.uk/testimonials/#
        Last edited by warren132; 24 May 2017, 06:32 PM.
        Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Comment

For Sale: Latest Designed Pool Triangle "THE RACKER" Gives a *Tight Rack* Everytime!

I play pool with the lad who makes these (Josh) so had the chance to play with them for quite a while now and they do work. I personally find them easier to use them Steves just because there less chunky so easier to maneuver. There also more affordable from what I can remember around half price of Steves.
          Last edited by aucott80; 24 May 2017, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Occurred to me after I had posted my Q that this rack wouldn't fit US pool balls although I do have a set of regular sized snooker balls.

Comment

thanks for the reply Gareth..
              Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Comment

I really like these Gareth. I was looking at Steve's ones but seem quite bulky. In the next few weeks I'll message you for one of these.

Comment

I've always found the other solution very clunky and this is looking like the perfect fix. Good work!

Not quite related to this but I'd love to see a 'magic rack' made for UK 8 ball at some point. They've been so widely adopted by the Americans for their consistency and it takes the cloth condition out of the equation.

Comment

you not doing something for snooker?

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147
                      Yes i also have one for snooker but not much call for really as tight rack not so important, if your interested then please leave you email and i will send you pictures etc ok.

Kind Regards Gaz.
                      There may be a market for it in snooker as different pack tightness does affect the break, it effects the cue ball and how the reds split but I reckon the pro game would have to use it before clubs etc would invest in them, whereas in pool the market for it can grow from the grass roots up.
                      This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                      https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

I still can't see how it can give a tight rack if the cloth is damaged ( which is normally the case ) because the top ball wants to roll off? My cloth is due a change but I can get a tight rack every time with the cheap black triangle without exception.
                        Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

https://www.craftsmancues.com/acatal...qVRSwwY#SID=35

Another one: Pro Racker Snooker Triangle

Comment

I have got the snooker one in white with the mirror at the front and the plastic rollers underside ,works very well ,as you rack em up and put the arrow on the pink spot you just move the reds up at the back ,then push the racker forward so not to disturb them .Had it about two weeks and I like it ,good bit of kit .

Comment

that idea that inevermissblue came up with looked pretty sound, adaptable for 9 ball too not that many snooker players would care but useful. cant find the thread now but two simple piece of wood to rack the balls perfect every time and spacer to spot the pink properly, was good design.
                              ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Working...
                              X