ADR147 Pressed Calf Hide Tips.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADR147 Pressed Calf Hide Tips.

Just a quick review on these tips, first time I've tried a calf hide tip and they're excellent, firm without being too hard and grip great, hold chalk really well too.
    Been a few premium pressed tips released of late but imo these are the best, ADR147 has done it again, give them a try!

+ 1 to this
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

How do they compare to the medium laminated counterpart in your opinion Dave? As I know your a big fan of the latter as well as I.
      VR Ultimate Limited Edition 1 Piece Ash Cue - 58” | 9mm | 18.9oz | 29.5mm | 18”.
      Long & Short Tele Extensions | 6” & 3” Ebony Mini Butts.
      Peradon Blue/Black Patchwork Leather 1 Piece Wide Case.
      Century Titanium Ferrule | ADR147 Tip | Taom V10 Chalk.

Comment

Very very hard to cut the bugger - I think you need to offer a size range as I nearly sliced by finger off, as there was a fair chunk to cut for the cue I put one on.

Plays well from the off though, feels hard/solid but no hint of miscues. Holds chalk very well so far.
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Old cue collector --
        Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
        (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by TooDark View Post
          How do they compare to the medium laminated counterpart in your opinion Dave? As I know your a big fan of the latter as well as I.
          Different feel altogether, but the pressed tips are very good mate

Comment

My comedy eBay feedback aside. First match tonight with it on and first 50 break of the season. May be unrelated but the truth none the less, only had about 3 frames to knock it in.

Really consistent tip, may have finally found a replacement for the mythical old supertip?
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Old cue collector --
            Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
            (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
            ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I've been using 1 on my cue I use to break for pool (not a break cue, just a different cue to my playing cue, I'm not daft enough to buy a break cue lol) despite breaking with it and playing snooker the tip hasn't changed or lost its shape at all, still holding chalk great and still performing great. They really are excellent

Comment

Working...
              X