Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor White

Hello there my old mates.

Been ages... went far away from the baize as soon as my first child was born. And now with a second child arriving it looks like snooker is a fata morgana.

Still about a couple of years ago I guess I sent my favorite TW to Trevor for repair and asked him to make me a new cue with the exact same specs, only a different design.

He confirmed he got my cue and that my order is pending.

But its been so long since I last got a response from him that I started worrying whether all is ok with this very good man.

Please let me know if he is still making magic, and perhaps someone can help me find out what's up with my order.

Cheers.

G.

Sent you a PM Guy.
    Last edited by markz; 4 June 2017, 09:38 PM.

Comment

I sent an order in to TW over 2 years ago and have heard nothing, cue should have been with me last march according to TW when I ordered.
      I have emailed but no reply, and help Markz would be much appreciated.
      Thanks.

Comment

If you could, please include me into the list. Been waiting over 2 years now....

Comment

I see ,I'm not the only one ……
          I've been waiting for 2 and a half years from the January in 2015, and I paid him full amount including shipment cost overseas.

Comment

i have ordered more than 20 cues and paid the deposit, also send him 2 cues for repair, now no news at all

Comment

Originally Posted by hendrykitty View Post
              i have ordered more than 20 cues and paid the deposit, also send him 2 cues for repair, now no news at all
              Bad stuff mate, cues coming along nicely will be in touch in a few weeks.

Comment

Originally Posted by hendrykitty View Post
                20 cues?

Comment

Every chance that's right he has bought loads from me in the past and also got half a dozen for Ding to try.

Comment

many thx andrew, hope to see you soon in UK

Comment

So what are we doing here? I know some of the members here are good friends with Trevor. Would be a great deal if I and probably the others who have cues in repair could at least their cues back. Please help guys.

Comment

I did get an email from trevor a couple of months back when i was looking work done to my cue, he was unable to do it at the time so seemingly he's got a lot on.

Comment

Originally Posted by Guy3103 View Post
                          So what are we doing here? I know some of the members here are good friends with Trevor. Would be a great deal if I and probably the others who have cues in repair could at least their cues back. Please help guys.
                          Be patient and keep the faith. Trevor is busy ( as always ), just keep the faith! He WILL come through for you!

Comment

Ordered a cue a few years ago. No answers to my mail. Deposit gone... Guess he's quit making cues?

Comment

My cue is well over due , and not seen anyone post pictures of them receiving a cue either .
                              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Working...
                              X