Hello from Poole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Poole

Hello everyone, beginner here who's played a bit of Poole in the past. Used to play (mostly by myself as I'm not from the area) in Poole till they closed the club looking to join another club in Bournemouth soon and find a practice partner for a couple of nights a week. Cheers!

welcome to TSF
    I hope a member can help you
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Thanks Dean!

Comment

Further to my first post, does anyone know of a coach local to me in the Poole/Bournemouth area? Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally Posted by TopGun View Post
          Further to my first post, does anyone know of a coach local to me in the Poole/Bournemouth area? Thanks in advance
          You have Tim Dunkley at Chandlers Ford about 50 minutes from you.

I've been to Tim a few times and he's well worth the visit. He is a member on here called Snookerdad and can be found posting in the coaching section.
          Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
          Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
          Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

Just dropped Tim an email.

Cheers Shockerz

Comment

Originally Posted by TopGun View Post
              and just to add further to the Tim suggestion.. if Tim is busy or really booked up..John Hunter also does a bit.. saw him about a month ago doing just that down at Newbury Crucible.. John is from Andover way if I remember correctly and runs the Cuestars operation.

Comment

Originally Posted by The Artful Dodger View Post
                and just to add further to the Tim suggestion.. if Tim is busy or really booked up..John Hunter also does a bit.. saw him about a month ago doing just that down at Newbury Crucible.. John is from Andover way if I remember correctly and runs the Cuestars operation.
                I'm seeing Tim in early June. Thank you though

Comment

Hello from Poole

Tim is very good - must arrange to see him again
                  Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I must add I'm still on the look out for a practice partner for a few frames here and there!

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                    X