Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In search of a 40+ break!

Hi All,

Just thought I'd introduce myself. New to the forum, took the plunge and getting a snooker room built, and hoping to get a 40+ break by the end of the year!

Any tips on the snooker room, or the game welcome!

Cheers

With the game - practise practise practise - like most things... if you have an aptitude for it then practice will make you better

Comment

Play as much as you can, keep your head down. Play better players and ask for advice and.... Pot as many balls as you can
      I went into a chemist and asked for a deodorant, the assistant said "ball, stick or aerosol", "No, I want it for under my arms!" was my reply.

Comment

Pot till you drop

Comment

Having just started on a proper size table, I find that potting anything gives me confidence! So, at the moment, I'm rolling them in without hitting it 'hard' and gaining position if the colour needs a bit of effort. I find clearing the colours is much easier. Maybe try and practice with a couple of reds and all of the colours?

Comment

Only take blacks with the reds, just ten pots for glory

No, just kidding

I recommend playing a lot of line-ups and some drills around black and pink. 40 should be rather easy to get to.
            Last edited by wade; 7 May 2019, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X