Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Harrogate

Hi,

Just getting into snooker, used to play every now and again but have recently joined a club with a couple of tables. Got all excited and rushed and out and brought a cue, which was a 1pc Phoenix that felt really nice.

I pretty much just playing drills at the minute and am looking for another learner for practice games (or somebody happy to put up with a learner) in or around the Harrogate area!

Thanks

Ah, just a bit too far for me, I play at Thornaby which I've found is by far the best club in the Durham/Teesside area. Worth travelling a bit mind to find a club with quality tables.

Comment

I’ve just started playing at Thornaby in the last month or so. Have you tried any others in the area Steven? I’m gonna check out the Hartlepool club next month. Having a works party in town somewhere, so I’m gonna go early and check out the club. It’s too far for me to go really. Thornaby is much closer and, as you said, a great place to play.

Comment

I'll probably give Sam's in Hartlepool a go soon as a lad I play cricket with plays there. My 'home' club is Birtley, run by some cracking people. Also tempted to have a look in at Feethams as there a couple of tables in there and it looks nice.

Comment

Working...
        X