3/4 Length Maple Cue & Leather Case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3/4 Length Maple Cue & Leather Case

I have a 3/4 length maple Crispian Jones cue for sale, can send specs / photos if anyone is interested. Also for sale would be one of Crispians leather cases, again can send photos of this if anyone interested.

Really dont want to sell but only played once in last year and seems a waste to just have sitting there. High quality cue and case made to order for myself 4 years ago.

Hi, could you send me pics of the CJ case please? Thank you .

Comment

pmb147 - you can use free to use and no-registration sites like tinypic and ImgBB to upload a photo and then copy the "forum" code and paste that into your TSF post to display the images - for all to see and enjoy
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

DeanH, thanks for the info I have given it a go hopefully it works...

Biankez, at work at the moment, only got the pics Crispian sent me at the time will get better ones later.

Spec of cue is Birdseye maple / rosewood 58" 9.5mm tip 3/4 joint.
        Case is a 3/4 length tan patchwork with wine suede interior.

Comment

That’s a stunning case

Comment

How much you looking for ref the case?

Comment

Originally Posted by Rob153 View Post
              How much you looking for ref the case?
              Looks superb.

Comment

Would be looking for £300 for the case incl postage. Will get better pictures it is brilliant craftsmanship, the best case I've ever owned anyway. I don't know if Crispian is still making them as he mentioned when ordering how much time / cost they took to make.

Comment

Hello. Please can you get pics of the outside of the case? Many thanks.

Comment

Hi, will likely be tomorrow now before I can get closer pics but I did mean to attach this with the others. Cheers.

Comment

How much for the lot

Comment

Originally Posted by nij147 View Post
                        How much for the lot
                        Hi, I went into the club on Friday night to finally take the pictures of them and found the case to be badly scuffed, I think due to a change in the storage of the cues / new staff ( I know this is my fault for choosing to store my cue there ) basically not happy to sell it in the condition its in. I am going to look into having this restored and will see how it comes up.

Comment

Just be careful - I think you'll end up spending more on a repair then being able to up the price for an improved condition. It can be time consuming repairing a case - depends on how bad, obviously

Comment

Originally Posted by anish147 View Post
                            Just be careful - I think you'll end up spending more on a repair then being able to up the price for an improved condition. It can be time consuming repairing a case - depends on how bad, obviously
                            Thanks for the advice, its not that bad, but bad enough to make me never keep a cue in the club again! Will see how much it is going to cost and take it from there.

Comment

Good lesson learned - I can never bring myself to trust leaving my cue in a club

Comment

Working...
                              X