Wanted - Sheridan Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted - Sheridan Cue

Looking to buy a Sheridan cue if there is anyone that has one for sale? Ideally 58 but will consider all.

martin chesworth has one its a very early one

Comment

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
      martin chesworth has one its a very early one
      Hi golferson, nice to see you drop by. Do you know Chesworth? I was looking at the JP elite he had listed up for £750 on eBay. Are all of his cues priced like this? Seems a bit excessive.

Comment

Hi Golferson, thanks for the reply. I will get in touch with Martin.

Comment

Spoke to Chesworth Cues today, they have not had one in the shop for over 2 years. The search goes on.

Comment

Originally Posted by markz View Post
            Hi golferson, nice to see you drop by. Do you know Chesworth? I was looking at the JP elite he had listed up for £750 on eBay. Are all of his cues priced like this? Seems a bit excessive.
            sure you could get him down a bit, martins a nice lad but its a business after all, ring him you could get lucky

Comment

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
              sure you could get him down a bit, martins a nice lad but its a business after all, ring him you could get lucky
              Cheers Golferson. It was more selling than buying as I've got the same cue and I'd be over the moon with his price lol

Comment

Originally Posted by markz View Post
                Cheers Golferson. It was more selling than buying as I've got the same cue and I'd be over the moon with his price lol
                make sure its on ebay.com then

Comment

I actually have one owed by James Watana that he sold to Alan McManus in an Isle of White pro ticker event.
                  Not sure I'd sell as it was given to me.
                  Shame though as I ts a beauty and just sits in a rack in my room.
                  "Don't think, feel"

Comment

Hi Doctor. Could you send me some pictures and let me know spec? Could I make you an offer?

Comment

Hi Doctor. Could you send me some pictures and let me know spec? Could I make you an offer?

Comment

Sheridan cue

Hi. New to the forum. Noticed this thread and I have a Sheridan cue I'm open to sensible offers on. It is a 3/4 cue with extension and case. Hand spliced and made of ebony and ash with brass disc inserts. Excellent condition, straight and comes with Ray Reardon Classic Cues anodised aluminium hard case with both original keys. I bought this cue from new in 1986 if I recall correctly so it's over 30 years old but hasn't seen much use. It has been in careful storage for the last 15 years with no use at all. Details:

Length of cue = 57 1/2"
                        Extension length = 29 1/2"
                        Cue length with extension = 71"
                        Weight of cue = 17 - 18 ounces (my scales aren't brilliant.
                        Tip / ferrule = 9mm

Comment

Working...
                        X