X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro snooker triangle

Hi all,
    I'm in need of a pro snooker triangle.
    I was going to get the riley one but they have been discontinued.
    I've found a couple online but they are at least £100 and I think that is way too much money for what it is.
    If anyone has one they are thinking of selling then please get in touch!
    One with an arrow is what I'm after.
    Cheers.
    Mark

Ive been looking myself

Would prefer a Riley one but they seem to be like rocking horse poo

Theres some cheap brands that are selling for a premium - not interested them to be honest

Comment

Originally Posted by AmarZain View Post
      Ive been looking myself

Would prefer a Riley one but they seem to be like rocking horse poo

Theres some cheap brands that are selling for a premium - not interested them to be honest
      The Riley ones have been discontinued now. They are in the process of making a "new and improved" one. However, this will cost £150!
      I asked them to justify how they can put the price up by £100 but they had no answer for me!
      Getting slightly annoyed now as I need one for next month. Don't really want to order one from China as it could be poor quality and might not arrive on time.

Comment

Originally Posted by marktebbutt View Post
        The Riley ones have been discontinued now. They are in the process of making a "new and improved" one. However, this will cost £150!
        I asked them to justify how they can put the price up by £100 but they had no answer for me!
        Getting slightly annoyed now as I need one for next month. Don't really want to order one from China as it could be poor quality and might not arrive on time.
        WTF! F00K THAT! £150!

Yes I'm aware that they have been discontinued - but I still keep checking eBay

I've Seen the Star ones too they aren't too bad either - but once again having problems getting hold of one in the UK

Comment

Originally Posted by AmarZain View Post
          WTF! F00K THAT! £150!

Yes I'm aware that they have been discontinued - but I still keep checking eBay

I've Seen the Star ones too they aren't too bad either - but once again having problems getting hold of one in the UK
          Getting one in the UK is becoming very difficult unless you want to pay over £100.
          There is one on eBay for £35 but it doesn't have an arrow.
          There is one on Aliexpress for about £38 but it's coming from China. It looks to be pretty good quality but I'm wary of buying it!

Comment

£60 on this website for the Riley Pro Triangle.

http://www.ortmann-billiards.com/epa...roducts%2F5313

Comment

Originally Posted by Triedandtested View Post
              £60 on this website for the Riley Pro Triangle.

http://www.ortmann-billiards.com/epa...roducts%2F5313
              Cheers mate. I think £60 is too much! Might just be me being a tight arse but I think £50 is the most I'd pay lol

Comment

Working...
              X