cue repairs in london

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cue repairs in london

hi I have a very minor dent in my cue shaft but its very annoying because i runs over my bridge hand when cueing so could anyone recommend somewhere that does cue repairs in london?

Robert Osborne possibly, parris only works on his own cues for repairs or alterations.

Comment

DIY with the glass method?

Comment

Can you "iron" it out, sure I've read that, maybe it was on guitars...

Comment

Originally Posted by andy 7671 View Post
          Can you "iron" it out, sure I've read that, maybe it was on guitars...
          how does that work?

Comment

cue repairs in london

This would work by apply water to the dent (after removing the finish) and then applying heat to the area. Heating the wet area causes the wood to swell. You then sand and refinish. In experienced hands this is the principle of fixing small dents. To anyone other than a cue doctor/ maker, this is probably the method to ruin your cue the quickest, second to snapping it over your knee.

Comment

Originally Posted by Parksy147 View Post
              hi I have a very minor dent in my cue shaft but its very annoying because i runs over my bridge hand when cueing so could anyone recommend somewhere that does cue repairs in london?
              I do repairs as well. Have a look at my page for some of my review's and where in London are you as I'm North London, if it helps.
              For that one you've always wanted...
              https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

Comment

Andy Hunter shows how to do dent repairs in this video at around the 1 minute 40 mark, but personally i'd give it to a cue maker to get done.

Comment

I'm also doing this to 2 cues at the mo, that where dropped on a concrete floor.
                  For that one you've always wanted...
                  https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

Comment

The glass trick works. Done it with mine a few times. Quick and easy depending of course how bad the dinks are.

Comment

Working...
                    X