Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 pc Peradon Joe Davis Maple cue review

Hello Folks,

My friend wants a maple snooker cue. I found a Joe davis peradon cue for 75£ on facebook.
    Need your reviews to know if it can be purchased or not. I found it on snooker cue sales forum.

I am trying to upload some pics of it.

Comment

Just found this site for uploading pics, it’s very easy to use. https://imgbb.com/

Comment

1 pc Peradon Joe Davis Maple cue review

there is also Tinypic which I have found slightly easier than imgbb
        but I like both now photobucket have turned off their sharing function unless you pay a fortune; )
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          but I like both now photobucket have turned off their sharing function unless you pay a fortune; )
          Nice, one more way to share photos.

Comment

The seller says he has made many tons with it. The specs are 58”/10mm/16.5oz

Comment

How much would postage be?

Comment

Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
                How much would postage be?
                Seller is unware of the shipping charges. I requested him to enquire and get back to me.

Comment

Hi Deanh, unfortunately, I am not receiving email alerts for replies. Please help.

Comment

1 pc Peradon Joe Davis Maple cue review

on phone at the mo but on pc got to the top right can click on control panel. then on the left you should see some options and one will open the notifications settings and you can check the ones you want
                    also check that you have subscribed to threads when posting.

all from memory so may have missed a step somewhere

personally I have turned off subscribe to every thread I post and turned off email notification apart from PMs
                    as I was grating too many emails
                    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

on phone at the mo but on pc got to the top right can click on control panel. then on the left you should see some options and one will open the notifications settings and you can check the ones you want
                      also check that you have subscribed to threads when posting.

all from memory so may have missed a step somewhere

personally I have turned off subscribe to every thread I post and turned off email notification apart from PMs
                      as I was grating too many emails
                      No problem.

Comment

I wanted to know if this cue is worth buying and how old it could be.

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                          Seller is unware of the shipping charges. I requested him to enquire and get back to me.
                          Postage will not be cheap to India, from memory i think i paid around £45

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                            Postage will not be cheap to India, from memory i think i paid around £45
                            Quality wise can this be compared to an adr cue?

Comment

Working...
                            X