Cuestars 2018/19 calendar released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuestars 2018/19 calendar released

CUESTARS has released its 2018/19 calendar and announced that memberships are now open for the new season.

The packed programme consists of ten Under-21 Gold, Silver and Bronze Tour legs, eight Championship Tour legs, eight Seniors Tour (40+) legs and four midweek Masters (55+) events.

In addition, there will be the traditional under-21 finals day in Swindon in May and a separate championship for the Championship Tour and the Seniors Tour.

That makes 33 events in total spread across ten clubs in central southern England, although the Masters dates are yet to be finalised.

Prize money for the Championship Tour remains at £1,000, the cost of a Q-School place, but it will be split between the rankings winner and the Championship winner. Each will receive £500 in cash.

For the third year running, the highest ranked player aged 55 or over on the Seniors Tour will collect the Masters title.

And the Club Rankings trophy will be presented to the club whose members accumulate the most points in Cuestars Sunday competitions.

Salisbury Snooker Club hosts the first event of the season, when the under-21s travel to Wiltshire on September 9.

Renew your membership for just £10 online at www.cuestars.co.uk.

Once renewed, you can check your membership fee has been received by going to www.cuestars.co.uk/players.

Assuming you are listed, click your name to view your player profile and check the information shown is correct. If it’s not or if there is information missing please get in touch with John Hunter.

View the new calendar at www.cuestars.co.uk/calendar.

Tim Dunkley (World Snooker coach)
    http://www.snooker-coach.co.uk

Hi Tim , how can I find the results from the junior finals ? Not sure if they were played last week .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

The Cuestars under-21 finals were held in Swindon on May 20. Full results and reports are on the website.

If you mean the EASB junior finals, all the results are on the EASB Facebook page.

Tim
      http://www.snooker-coach.co.uk

Comment

Cheers Tim , it's the EASB ones that i'm after . Unfortunately i am not on Facebook .

Comment

Neil - not sure if this is what you are looking for but a list of EASB events and results is often here:
          https://www.mysnookerstats.com/tournaments/
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Looked on there Dean , can’t find it . I am looking for the score in the Under 14 Final .

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
              Looked on there Dean , can’t find it . I am looking for the score in the Under 14 Final .
              Had a quick look for you, hopefully this is it

English Under 14's (Best of 9)
              Paul Deaville 5 (Winner)
              Ronnie Sullivan 1

Comment

Cheers J , that’s the result that I was wanting .......but not the result that I wanted !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                  Cheers J , that’s the result that I was wanting .......but not the result that I wanted !
                  We don't want too many Ronnies winning everything lol

Comment

Working...
                  X