Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any thought on maximus cue?

Hello Peeps,
    Recently I've decided purchase another cue and ordered Maximum Ultimate 1pc, with 4 splice from GBL. I'll be receiving this cue very soon. Please share your experience with maximus cues. How do you compare this cue with Ton Praram, Omin and other Thai cues? Where do you rank maximum in compare to high end English cues such as JP, TW, Raymond Cohen, Stamford etc?
    Thanks for your time to reply

Plenty threads on maximus. Have a search

Comment

Originally Posted by tugsthebugs View Post
      Hello Peeps,
      Recently I've decided purchase another cue and ordered Maximum Ultimate 1pc, with 4 splice from GBL. I'll be receiving this cue very soon. Please share your experience with maximus cues. How do you compare this cue with Ton Praram, Omin and other Thai cues? Where do you rank maximum in compare to high end English cues such as JP, TW, Raymond Cohen, Stamford etc?
      Thanks for your time to reply
      too late now anyway as you have already bought it!?
      http://e.imagehost.org/0813/Mellow_yellow_sig1.jpg

Comment

Originally Posted by Mellow Yellow View Post
        too late now anyway as you have already bought it!?
        Lol I'm confuse. Is it a good or bad choice?

My friend has maximus ultimate 1pc cue and he loves it.

Comment

wait til you get yours and decide if you love it hate it or ok with it

Comment

You'll love it. No cue makes centuries so expect to spend some time adjusting and getting familiar with it. You'll find the quality mind blowing in my opinion - just like any top range cue from renowned makers.

Comment

Originally Posted by anish147 View Post
              You'll love it. No cue makes centuries so expect to spend some time adjusting and getting familiar with it. You'll find the quality mind blowing in my opinion - just like any top range cue from renowned makers.
              Thanks mate. I received cue today. I'm on my way home. So excited. Couldn't wait to open it up and try out. I've feelings that I'm going to love it. I will post few pics and few of you pros can tell me how it looks

Comment

Originally Posted by tugsthebugs View Post
                Originally Posted by anish147 View Post
                Thanks mate. I received cue today. I'm on my way home. So excited. Couldn't wait to open it up and try out. I've feelings that I'm going to love it. I will post few pics and few of you pros can tell me how it looks
                Nothing like a box with a new cue to get the adrenaline and endorphins flowing
                Enjoy!
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                X