Hi from the Cotswolds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from the Cotswolds

Cirencester based and wanting to play again. Anyone close?

Anyone in the south of England, around the Cotswolds?

Comment

I'm based in Bristol but that would probably be a bit far. Are there any decent clubs nearby? I just joined a few local clubs and got to meet a few people who play in the league.

Could get to South West Snooker Academy? Perhaps enter their next handicap tournament and see if there's anyone down your neck of the woods.

Comment

Welcome Jabb. I'm in Gloucester but wishing I still lived in Stroud. I don't go to any of the clubs around here and haven't played for a long time but want to start playing again and the South West Snooker Acadamy is just a few miles from me. If you ever want a match there non-members can play for about £10 an hour which seems reasonable.
        www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

Originally Posted by MrRottweiler View Post
          Welcome Jabb. I'm in Gloucester but wishing I still lived in Stroud. I don't go to any of the clubs around here and haven't played for a long time but want to start playing again and the South West Snooker Acadamy is just a few miles from me. If you ever want a match there non-members can play for about £10 an hour which seems reasonable.
          Didn't know that was there. I will have to take a look. There is the club outside Stoud, but it looks a bit closed / run down?

Comment

I went to that club in Stroud a few times as it was only 10 minutes walk away and the Snooker room had some nice tables. I'm not sure if it's closed down now but I doubt it because it's a social club as well and could get very busy on Fridays and weekends. Half of the towns married couples would descend on the place and there was always a friendly atmosphere typical of Stroud.
            www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

hi and welcome

Comment

Working...
              X