Kaspersky Riga Masters 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaspersky Riga Masters 2018

Finally, it has begun. the first ranking tournament of the new season. Excited to see the matches.

on Eurosport Player this morning with two tables and in UK on Eurosport 2 from 13:30
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Jimmy White through 4-0 against local amateur Rodion Judin

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
        Jimmy White through 4-0 against local amateur Rodion Judin
        Yeah, a nice match. Well played Jimmy. It’s funny how the branding sticker fell off thrice in the last frame.

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
          Yeah, a nice match. Well played Jimmy. It’s funny how the branding sticker fell off thrice in the last frame.
          they should stop relying on the tacky backing on these things and get the needle and thread out
          IIRC World Snooker did say that a player would not be penalised if a logo patch came off and touched a ball.

Comment

Dott through 4-0 against another local amateur Maris Volajs

Comment

they should stop relying on the tacky backing on these things and get the needle and thread out
              IIRC World Snooker did say that a player would not be penalised if a logo patch came off and touched a ball.
              Good suggestion that. I was also thinking the same. Well played by Dott too. A 4-0 whitewash.

Comment

I know why they do it as they have a parade of players going past quickly to hand out the event sponsor's badge and no time really for a proper fix

Comment

on Eurosport Player this morning with two tables and in UK on Eurosport 2 from 13:30
                  Yippee! It's on all day till 8pm Dean...
                  And there's was me thinking I'll do something sensible like tidy the house
                  "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
                  National Snooker Expo
                  25-27 October 2019
                  http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

"tidy the house"? in this heat!

sit down with a cold tinnie or two and chill

Comment

Any idea how I can watch this without Eurosport? Are there any websites, or do I wait for someone to post on YouToube?

Comment

Originally Posted by anish147 View Post
                        Any idea how I can watch this without Eurosport? Are there any websites, or do I wait for someone to post on YouToube?
                        On FB, agtv.

Comment

and if you don't have facebook I am sure there are some streaming sites

Comment

I see Sam Craigie Pulled out giving a walkover to Chris Wakelin and Anthony Hamilton got a walkover against Yan Bingtao, does this mean they will lose the £1,500 points from their order of merit ranking. Not sure what is wrong with Sam Craigie, he also pulled out of the World open.

Before the season started Sam did a interview on the world snooker website and seamed so confident and was looking forward to the new season and hoping to get into the top 64.

also live streams here https://sportstream365.com/other just search Riga masters and players names will come up who are playing, I think they are showing all tables as well but with no Commentary, if so seams not to be in English.
                            Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

Originally Posted by anish147 View Post
                              Mobdro is good
                              H.b.142

Comment

Working...
                              X