german masters online

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• german masters online

Hi i use to have some links to watch snooker online , but new pc so lost them all , has anyone some links 2 watch the german masters...cheers in advance :-)
    Snooker Loopy

You can find links here but today they all don't work.

https://alternativesfind.com/fromhot/

Although the arena in Berlin is sold out and it couldn't be better for the organizers anyone outside is not allowed to view the match. Eurosport germany does not show it and eurosport England is geoblocked everywhere. Bad times again, so annoying!

Comment

If you have facebook search German Masters in the facebook search box. Click on "Videos" under the search box. Then select "Live" on the left hand side. Just under Filter results > Source.

Comment

I'm watching it on Facebook but can not get it in English. Am I doing something wrong?

Comment

Originally Posted by belfast141 View Post
          Hi i use to have some links to watch snooker online , but new pc so lost them all , has anyone some links 2 watch the german masters...cheers in advance :-)
          I'm also struggling to find any sites that aren't just some big con to dump all kinds of crap on you. Still can't understand why Quest aren't covering this one. They mirror Eurosport's feeds for all the others, so why not this one??
          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Probably not, most streams on facebook are not in English unfortunately. The bigger competitions usually have some in English though.
            Try searching the word snooker instead of German Masters, it might give you some other options

Comment

Thanks I'll give that a try

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/SnookerArse...9532432779441/
                English commentry

Comment

Thank you so much, got it

Comment

Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                    I'm also struggling to find any sites that aren't just some big con to dump all kinds of crap on you. Still can't understand why Quest aren't covering this one. They mirror Eurosport's feeds for all the others, so why not this one??
                    Quest only have the Home Nations series I think

Comment

Does anyone have an English link?

Comment

Got it for now

Comment

Working...
                        X