Custom name discs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom name discs

Hey folks, wondering of anyone knows of anyone who will make a custom name disc, one in colour. Its for an old rack cue I got from my club for cheap, fancied sticking a proper badge on it so it doesn't get confused with the dozens of other rack cues in the club. Going to start using it on a Friday for pool with mates, until recently I've been happy using the cue I play snooker with but my club has turned into a bit of a zoo of late on a Friday and twice I'm come back from the loo or from smoking to find my cue gone from the table, the last time the bloke just chucked it back on my table, its now got 4 small dents on the butt and I'm now paranoid that its gonna get nicked or broken so have decided to start using something on a Friday that I'm not gonna stress about.
    :snooker:

try Tony Glover, he does personalised badges, etc
    http://cues.co.uk/
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

A chap on e-bay does badges in 16mm - 19 mm disc form , pretty much any design , see e-bay page . He goes by mickm147 , just type it in search bar .

Comment

Originally Posted by old school View Post
        A chap on e-bay does badges in 16mm - 19 mm disc form , pretty much any design , see e-bay page . He goes by mickm147 , just type it in search bar .
        do you know if his badges are printed or engraved ?
        #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Printed , but then he puts a clear plastic film on to protect the print . As long as the film is left on the print wont wear off .

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
            try Tony Glover, he does personalised badges, etc
            http://cues.co.uk/
            Nice one thanks dean I'll give him a shout

Comment

can.have it.done here engraved quite cheap.but postage to.u would.cost more

Comment

thanks I'll have a look at that option as well. would rather it was an engraved type but I'll check him out.

Comment

Originally Posted by sanman View Post
                  postage probably wouldn't be too bad since its only little, I'll keep you in mind though. thanks for the offer.

Comment

Originally Posted by haggishunter View Post
                    thanks I'll have a look at that option as well. would rather it was an engraved type but I'll check him out.
                    They are a bit cheap and nasty, i bought a couple a while ago but ended up throwing them out. He may have improved his method tho, i think an engraved type would be much more to anybody's taste

Comment

Originally Posted by sanman View Post
                      as they are only small and barely weight a gram, I don't think postage (envelope/letter) would cost that much at all

haggishunter - I would order two - just in case

I also would prefer an engraved one.
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

That's the same guy who was offering designs with trevors badge, mikes badge, parris badge amongst others.

Comment

Originally Posted by narl View Post
                          That's the same guy who was offering designs with trevors badge, mikes badge, parris badge amongst others.
                          it was something on Facebook the other week that made me think of a custom name badge for this cue but his ad thing disappeared after someone and myself mentioned that making direct copies of folks badge probably wasn't the smartest move, all the custom individual ones, fine but a bit dodgy selling copies of the real ones....

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                            They are a bit cheap and nasty, i bought a couple a while ago but ended up throwing them out. He may have improved his method tho, i think an engraved type would be much more to anybody's taste
                            thanks for the heads up, some of the makers badges hes changed the names to things like green glaze, mandy travis, james cutters and blunt and O'Leary....... going by the pictures they are printed, don't look engraved.

Comment

It was me that questioned him on FB also, sorry it bugs the crap out of me that he’s allowed to sell them on Ebay and FB

Comment

Working...
                              X