Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 World Billiards championship ( long )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 World Billiards championship ( long )

Not able to be there, but looking at the results, Dave Causier seems to be on a mission . . .

http://www.staging2.wbeventsonline.c..._id=57&TID=282

I didn't even know this event was being played. I see we are back to the dark ages again of no streaming. Maybe there is a good reason for it, but I don't understand how in 2018 we have a world championship with no video being produced. Last years final has 11k views on youtube. That's not nothing if their goal is to grow the game.

Comment

Originally Posted by Csmith View Post
      I didn't even know this event was being played. I see we are back to the dark ages again of no streaming. Maybe there is a good reason for it, but I don't understand how in 2018 we have a world championship with no video being produced. Last years final has 11k views on youtube. That's not nothing if their goal is to grow the game.
      There was a stream on a facebook group page called "the billiards bible".
      Final is Sourav Kothari vs Peter Gilchrist

Comment

Surprised to see that David Causier lost to Sourav considering the form Dave was in. 30 breaks over hundred (majority of them over 150, 4 of which are over 400) through the tournament is awesome.

Good result for Sourav though.

Comment

thanks for the link. Had tried searching for a live stream earlier but didn't find any.

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
            There was a stream on a facebook group page called "the billiards bible".
            Final is Sourav Kothari vs Peter Gilchrist
            Thank you for this I'll take a look for it.

Comment

The overall condition of the tables was as good as humanly possible
              All tables dead true with new cloths

Comment

Working...
              X