Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone got a craftsman pro ash cue. To replace one that went for a swim....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone got a craftsman pro ash cue. To replace one that went for a swim....

Craftsman cues have now stopped this range. So here goes. One is needed as a replacement for one he threw in the canal. I said to Rob that I wouldn't mention his name....

No laughing or bad humour jokes...

Anyways. He's 6'1. So a longer cue would be better.
    Always a pleasure

Have you considered phoning them and finding out if they would make you one?

Just because they have taken the option down from their website doesn't necessarily mean to say that they won't make a custom cue at a request.

Having said all this I posted a few months back that they don't seem to be carrying the same levels of cues both in terms of quality and in numbers that they used to do and judging by their website there isn't a lot of choice of any cues really.

Its a shame because I used to like looking at the cues they had on offer and there was something for everyone, regardless of standard. Now they seem to be catering more for the low standard club player or pool players as the only recent new cues they had in were the cheap brittania pool cues.

Comment

Originally Posted by Saint Michael View Post
      Craftsman cues have now stopped this range. So here goes. One is needed as a replacement for one he threw in the canal. I said to Rob that I wouldn't mention his name....

No laughing or bad humour jokes...

Anyways. He's 6'1. So a longer cue would be better.
      I have a brand new craftsman pro ash that is 60" 10mm tip 4 tulip wood splices and face splice of ebony. Fantastic ash shaft. Awesome cue.

Comment

Originally Posted by cueman View Post
        Have you considered phoning them and finding out if they would make you one?

Just because they have taken the option down from their website doesn't necessarily mean to say that they won't make a custom cue at a request.

Having said all this I posted a few months back that they don't seem to be carrying the same levels of cues both in terms of quality and in numbers that they used to do and judging by their website there isn't a lot of choice of any cues really.

Its a shame because I used to like looking at the cues they had on offer and there was something for everyone, regardless of standard. Now they seem to be catering more for the low standard club player or pool players as the only recent new cues they had in were the cheap brittania pool cues.
        He tried that. They're not making them anymore
        Always a pleasure

Comment

Originally Posted by les147 View Post
          I have a brand new craftsman pro ash that is 60" 10mm tip 4 tulip wood splices and face splice of ebony. Fantastic ash shaft. Awesome cue.
          Sounds like a good cue that les. Although very large. Do you use it?
          Always a pleasure

Comment

Originally Posted by Saint Michael View Post
            Sounds like a good cue that les. Although very large. Do you use it?
            i have used it for a week its a very solid hitting cue with a awesome shaft! i prefer my Paragon at the moment or my Coutts or my Ultimate or my Hunt & Osborne lol!

Comment

i have used it for a week its a very solid hitting cue with a awesome shaft! i prefer my Paragon at the moment or my Coutts or my Ultimate or my Hunt & Osborne lol!
              Lol. Out of interest. How much did you pay for it?
              Always a pleasure

Comment

£310 mate. You interested in it?

Comment

£310 mate. You interested in it?
                  Personally no. But my mate who needs one might be. But I do know his budget isn't that.
                  Always a pleasure

Comment

Cue still wanted. Pro ash. Minimum 58 1/4 length. £200 - £250 budget for right cue
                    Always a pleasure

Comment

I have one its unused 4 splices of tulip wood and face splice of ebony. 60" 10mm tip stunning pro ash shaft. £300
                      Last edited by les147; 1 May 2014, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Any pics les?
                        Rocket Ronnie Rules!!!

Comment

Its 59 & 3/4 Not 60"

Comment

Too expensive. Sorry. But thankyou
                            Always a pleasure

Comment

Lovely cue there Les.
                              Mayur Jobanputra, Snooker Coach and Snooker Enthusiast
                              My Snooker Blog: www.snookerdelight.com

Comment

Working...
                              X