Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turning to the table

Hi guys,
    New to the group used to play at lower club level in the 80s/90s, gave up playing the sport I love due to neck problems and not being able to look down the cue properly. Since then problems have eased and although I can't get as low to the table as I would like I'm thoroughly enjoying playing again .
    Highest break was 68 but a long, long time ago nowadays I'm happy for a 20 something lol. It's just a social evening game for me now so no problem with the lower scores

"turning on the table" I was going to say "get off the table!"

welcome back to returning to the table and welcome to TSF
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      "turning on the table" I was going to say "get off the table!"

welcome back to returning to the table and welcome to TSF
      Thanks Dean,
      I have been trying to edit the turning bit to returning lol but cant figure out how to

Comment

as a newbie functions are restricted until time and at least 10 posts

enjoy
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by Thelanen17 View Post
          Hi guys,
          New to the group used to play at lower club level in the 80s/90s, gave up playing the sport I love due to neck problems and not being able to look down the cue properly. Since then problems have eased and although I can't get as low to the table as I would like I'm thoroughly enjoying playing again .
          Highest break was 68 but a long, long time ago nowadays I'm happy for a 20 something lol. It's just a social evening game for me now so no problem with the lower scores
          one of the best players in sheffield, the late alan beedham never got down to the shot! but what a player

Comment

Working...
          X