Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member in Birmingham! (looking for snooker partner)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member in Birmingham! (looking for snooker partner)

Hello people!

I am new to this forum so bear with me.
    I have joined as I am looking for a snooker partner. I love the game, and used to play a lot.
    I was never brilliant, but could knock the odd 50/60 break in, and occasionally 70/80.

I have not played for 10 long years. This is due to the fact that my mates just aren't into it.
    Pool is normally their game of choice. Although I enjoy pool, it is snooker I love and want to get back into it.

I am based in Moseley, South Birmingham.
    I am 36 and am looking to just play once or twice a week. A serious game where we can get into it a bit.

If there is someone there that fancies a knock about let me know!

Hope to hear from you guys'!

TheBloodhound

Welcome to the forum!! Hopefully you can find someone that plays snooker.
    My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
    I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Still no one! come on! :-)

Comment

Welcome to TSF .......Brum a little too far for me !

Hopefully someone will play you :snooker:
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Alright mate,
          Where in Brum you looking to play? I live in Wednesbury/West Bromwich, not that good but would like to start playing on a regular basis none of my mates are really into snooker and those that are don't play often enough when you can get a level of consistency

Comment

To Shane and the bloodhound:
            I'm from Droitwich and would like to find a practice partner. I can travel to a club in Birmingham or the outskirts as long as I can get there by public transport. My highest break is 28 and am an beginner/intermediate player. If you would like to meet for a regular game then that would be great, thanks, James

Comment

Hi, sorry only just noticed post I play for Solihull Municipal not far from Moseley we are always looking for players or just come for a knock if you like. Regards Gaz

Comment

Alright mate.
                Sorry for such a delayed response, had a lot on last few months! Have you ever been to that 24 hour snooker club opposite Birmingham New Street train station? I walk past it everyday but have never been in, fairly tempted one day

Comment

Hello shanewba90 , I live in Dudley and am looking for someone to play on a regular basis

Comment

Hi karl9022, I live in dudley and am looking for a snooker partner, I'm not very good had a break of 23 or so but I'm looking to improve, are you still looking for someone to play?

Comment

Hello mate yes I am but I'm not a junior member as it says on profile I don't know what's gone on there .

Comment

Originally Posted by Karl9022 View Post
                        Hello mate yes I am but I'm not a junior member as it says on profile I don't know what's gone on there .
                        Junior just refers to how long you've been a member and how many posts you've made.
                        No one is listening until you make a mistake!

Comment

Oh cheers , it's been a long time since I've been a junior at anything

Comment

alright mate, just reading through the thread I see what you mean about the junior thing but thanks to culraven for explaining that. Well I'm Andy I'm 34, I normally play at the Moor centre in brierly hill, where do you normally play mate?

Comment

Golden cue Bilston decent club , I'm 52 and just started playing again after about 30 yrs , but love the game Evan though I'm crap

Comment

Working...
                              X